Part 8

Here's the next part for you all my Lovelies. Hope you enjoy it and tell me what you think. Fan me and I'll return it. Also comment your thoughts, and if you're lucky then I might upload again soon :-)

jess xxx

* * *

I swallowed. Was I dreaming? Surely Tom didn’t just say that he wanted me. I shook my head slightly and started to stand from his lap. I ran my fingers through my hair roughly, feeling his eyes watching me once again.

“N-no you don’t.” I stuttered, feeling uncomfortable with his statement.

“Yes. I do. I can’t take it anymore Jess…I need you, I w-“

“Tom please, you know why I can’t do this.” I cut him off and stood up, but he pulled me back down next to him.

“I won’t hurt you, I promise. I’ll be careful…please, I know you want this just as much as I do.” He was right. I did want this, but I didn’t want our friendship ruined over some silly night that was never meant to happen. Besides, I was too scared to go through with it all. I couldn’t.

“Tom…” I looked down at my hands. “I can’t. I’m scared and I know it’ll hurt…the first time always hurts.” I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. He placed his hand on my cheek and ran his thumb under my eyes to stop the tears from falling.

“I promise I won’t hurt you. Please, let me do this.” He whispered whilst looking into my eyes. I watched him carefully. I know I want my first time to be with someone who I could trust, and I wanted them to take care of me. I wanted them to love me and promise they won’t run out when it’s over. I could trust Tom. I know he’ll take care of me… but he doesn’t love me. I shook my head again.

“I can’t…I’m sorry. I trust you, and…” I sighed.

“And…?” he lifted my head up to look at me again.

“You don’t love me. So I can’t do this, I’m sorry.” I took a deep breath and stood from the sofa. I walked to my bedroom and closed the door shut, leaving Tom on my sofa. I crawled onto the bed and buried my face in the many pillows I had scattered around. I cried my heart out for ages. Knowing that he didn’t love me hurt so much. I wasn’t expecting him to, after all he was my best friend. But it still hurt.

***

About two hours later I lifted my head from the pillows and rolled onto my back. I wiped my eyes with a blanket and stared up and the ceiling. I sighed. Tom had probably left by now, and it wouldn’t surprise me if he didn’t want to be my friend anymore. Wrong. I looked up to see him standing  in the doorway, leaning against the door frame with his hands in his pockets.

“You’re wrong.” He spoke quietly and started to walk towards the bed. I sat up, watching him. “You don’t need to be scared. I care about you, I trust you.” He crawled up the bed until he was knelt in front of me. “Most of all…” he brought his lips to my ear and whispered, “I love you.” My body went weak for him. Wait, what? My jaw dropped slightly as I let the guilt rush over me. He pulled me up so I was kneeling opposite him.

“Why?” I managed to whisper out. He looked me in the eyes.

“You’re everything I’ve been looking for and more. These last few months as your best friend have been fun. But I want something special. Something serious.” He whispered, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. I looked down at my hands, blushing slightly.

“Okay. I’ll do it.” I said.

“Don’t say that if it’s not what you, I can wait until you’re ready.”

“I am…I’m ready.” I looked up at him. He had a small smile appearing on his lips. “One thing though…”

“Hmm?”

“Take care of me?” I whispered, showing I was scared for what was about to happen. He nodded.

“I promise. I swear to you Jess.” He placed a soft kiss on my lips. “Just do what I say okay? I know what I’m doing, and if you don’t like any of it tell me to stop and I will. If you don’t feel comfortable with anything that’s happening, tell me.” I nodded my head quickly, trying to prepare my body.

He started placing small, gentle touches to my lips with his, before pulling away and starting to kiss from my jaw down to my neck. My eyes automatically closed like before and I entwined my fingers into his hair, letting my mouth hang open ever so slightly. He moved my hair to one side again and locked his fingers into it, like earlier; I tilted my head to the side a little so he could kiss my neck more. Already I was letting small moans escape my lips, as the feeling of his lips on my skin sent tingles and a rush of electricity through my body. I pulled his head closer to me, wanting him to do more of what he was doing. I felt his lips curl into a smile as I did this, and let mine do the same. He ran his hands down the sides of my body and tugged at my t-shirt. I had no idea what to do; I hadn’t ever got this far with anyone before so I was pretty clueless.

He pulled my hands out of his hair after pulling away from my neck. He held my arms above my head and slowly lifted my t-shirt up and over my head. I suddenly felt more nervous than before, realising that Tom was going to see me naked for the first time. He took off his shirt and then his jeans, before unbuttoning my shorts and sliding them down. I had never been this exposed to someone.

He ran his hands through my hair and down my back, placing them on my bum and giving it a gentle squeeze, causing me to giggle quietly. He leaned back in and started kissing me again. This time more passionately, and I could tell he was hungry for more. He slowly pulled away and stared down at my body. He ran his hands down to my thighs and onto the back of my knees, and then pulled them forward softly, telling me to lie down. So I did. He leaned over me and brushed the hair away from my forehead. I laid my head down on the pillows beneath me and watched as he started to kiss the front of my neck, making his way down to my cleavage. I felt the heat rising over my body as he did this, but I didn’t want him to stop. It felt good to have someone do this to me, and I’m sure he could tell I was enjoying it because of the moans that left my mouth repeatedly. He ran his hands under my back and started to unclip my bra. He threw it on the floor and I instantly covered my boobs with my hands, feeling embarrassed.

“Don’t hide them babe…it’s alright, I won’t laugh.” He slowly pulled my arms away and pinned them above my head. He looked down at my boobs, and slowly started to kiss each one carefully and softly. He made a trail of kisses down to my stomach and stopped just above the hem on my knickers. My body stiffened and he stopped. “You okay?” he whispered, and I was, so I nodded at him and let the smile form on my lips. He hooked his fingers in my knickers and slowly slid them down and off onto the floor, along with all our other clothes. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see him stare at my naked body. “You’re beautiful.” He whispered, and kissed my stomach softly a few times, causing to me to moan out in pleasure quietly. He smiled against my skin which sent tingles around every limb. Tom slowly moved back to my level and kissed my forehead softly, placing his against mine afterwards. My hands were still above my head. I felt him entwine my fingers with his, keeping our hands in the same place. I opened my eyes to see that he too was compeletly naked now. I gasped from embarrassment and he just laughed quietly in my ear before whispering, “Are you ready?” I nodded a little. “Just say stop, okay?” And that’s when the magic happened.