Part 9

I had given my body up for him, and I must say it was amazing. It did hurt at first, but people say it’s natural so I expected it to. He took care of me like he had promised, and every time I let out small moans he would kiss me. His lips were so soft and the kisses we shared sent electricity through my body. Flashbacks of last night were all that my mind could concentrate on. It was magical, and I’m so happy that the first time I had sex was with Tom.

I didn’t need to tell him to stop once, but then again I didn’t want him to. I was scared for nothing. And I must say I wasn’t the only one moaning last night. The deep, sexy growls Tom kept letting slip were mesmerizing. I didn’t think that I could have that effect on somebody. The way he took care of me and held me close to him the whole time, and how he traced his lips on my skin every so often left me craving him more and more. I fell asleep just after we finished and I haven’t left his arms since. I didn’t want to. But I was still confused on what we were. The thing I’m scared about now is the fact our friend ship could be ruined, and he was just saying all that stuff to me last night just to get in my pants.

It was morning now. I could feel the sun burning on my face through the curtains. Tom’s arms were wrapped firmly around my waist, holding me there, protecting me. I fidgeted slightly, trying to turn round so I could face him, but I had no hope. He wouldn’t budge, and apparently, neither was I.

“Tom…” I whispered, hoping he was awake. I nudged his arm softly and looked over my shoulder at him. “Tom…Tom wake up…” I yawned and dropped my head back onto the pillow. I felt him stir behind me. “Tom are you awake?” he groaned quietly, rubbing his eyes. He rolled onto his back and pulled his arms from around me, stretching. I turned over and cuddled into his side, placing my head on his chest.

“How are you feeling?” he asked, running his fingers up and down my back. Man his voice was sexy in the morning.

“I’m fine…sore, I guess…but I’ll be alright.” He smiled. “Thank-you.” I whispered into his chest.

“What for?”

“For taking care of me and making it special.” I smiled shyly up and him.

“Hey, I promised didn’t I? I never break my promises Jess.” He said sternly, telling me that what he was saying was true. I nodded lightly and closed my eyes again. A comfortable silence fell over us for a few minutes. “Do you want me to help you in the shower?” my face turned bright red but nodded anyway, knowing it would hurt a little to lift my legs to step in the shower. He sat up and pulled on his boxers, grabbing a towel and then picking me up out of bed. I covered my body with my arms as he carried me into the bathroom and placed me under the shower. He turned the water on and passed me shower gel, shampoo and conditioner, before placing the towel over the sink. “Shout me when you’ve finished.” He kissed me softly and left, leaving the door open just a crack so he’d hear me call him.

* * *

Once I finished in the shower, Tom helped me out and dressed me. He took me out for breakfast and then back to his. I turned the telly on and sat down on his lap, playing with his fingers on my legs.

“Tom…can I ask you something?” I said cautiously, looking up at him and biting my lip.

“Sure babe…fire away.” He smiled. I giggled quietly.

“Umm…what are we? Me and you…” I looked down and my hands, embarrassed.

“Well, what do you want to be?” he stroked my hair softly, watching me. I just shrugged a little, knowing what my answer would be if I was confident enough to say it. “Like I said to you last night, I want something special. Something serious. And after what you gave up for me, I think you want that to. Am I right?” Yes. I shrugged my shoulders again. He sighed quietly and sat me next to him on his spinning arm chair, my legs draped over his.

I stared at the TV, not actually paying attention to it though. I jumped slightly as I felt Tom’s fingers running and down up my leg gently. I don’t think he realised he was doing it. I smiled weakly, but it never reached my eyes. Now it was my turn to sigh. He looked over at me and smiled sweetly. I don’t know why but I had this sudden urge to just jump on him and start kissing those luscious lips. I wanted to feel them against mine again, and I wanted his hands to trail over my body the way they did last night. I wanted to run my fingers through his brown hair and raid his abs with my hands.

I didn’t realise I was staring at him until I saw him waving a hand in my face and bringing me back to reality. Then a thought crossed my mind. Last night Tom had said he loved me. But I never said anything back apart from ‘Okay. I’ll do it.’ I mentally slapped myself. What were you thinking?

“Hello? Jess…earth to Jess?” Tom said, pulling me from my thoughts.

“I love you too.” I said quickly, but instantly slapping a hand over my mouth. He just stared at me, opened mouthed, speechless. “I-I…” I swallowed, not knowing what to say. I stood quickly and started making my way to the front door. Before I knew it, he grabbed my waist and pushed me up against the wall, his forehead already against mine and his eyes staring back at me.

“Promise?” he whispered, brushing his lips against mine as he said it, causing my eyes to close immediately. I nodded slowly and lightly, putting my hands on his chest. He gently kissed my lips, over and over again, already hungry for more. I ran my hands over his shoulders and onto the back of his neck, kissing him with everything I had in me. The kiss deepened and he lifted me up and wrapped my legs round his waist, placing his hands on my bum to hold me. He pressed me up against the wall, holding me close once again. I ran my fingers through his hair, pulling away slowly to catch my breath. I opened my eyes, moving my hands onto his cheeks.

“I love you…but the management, they won’t like this.” I whispered between breaths. He shook his head.

“I don’t care-“

“Tom…I never said nothing will happen. I want it to, but…let’s just see how things go first before we make anything official.” He smiled against my lips and nodded. I kissed him one last before sliding out of his arms and leaning back against the wall. “I have work tomorrow. Meet me for lunch.” I kissed his cheek and opened the door. He grabbed my hand.

“One more kiss.” He smirked slightly and pulled me close again before kissing me softly. Boy, I could get used to this.