Part 10

-Recap from part 9-

“Promise?” he whispered, brushing his lips against mine as he said it, causing my eyes to close immediately. I nodded slowly and lightly, putting my hands on his chest. He gently kissed my lips, over and over again, already hungry for more. I ran my hands over his shoulders and onto the back of his neck, kissing him with everything I had in me. The kiss deepened and he lifted me up and wrapped my legs round his waist, placing his hands on my bum to hold me. He pressed me up against the wall, holding me close once again. I ran my fingers through his hair, pulling away slowly to catch my breath. I opened my eyes, moving my hands onto his cheeks.

“I love you…but the management, they won’t like this.” I whispered between breaths. He shook his head.

“I don’t care-“

“Tom…I never said nothing will happen. I want it to, but…let’s just see how things go first before we make anything official.” He smiled against my lips and nodded. I kissed him one last before sliding out of his arms and leaning back against the wall. “I have work tomorrow. Meet me for lunch.” I kissed his cheek and opened the door. He grabbed my hand.

“One more kiss.” He smirked slightly and pulled me close again before kissing me softly. Boy, I could get used to this.

* * *

A few weeks had gone by and Tom and I were doing just fine. We still hadn’t made anything official but that was mainly because the band were jetting off to America to promote themselves some more, so we didn’t want anything serious too soon.

I dragged myself out of bed, squinting from the early morning sun light peeking through the curtains. I looked to my left and realised Tom had to leave quite early for his flight this morning. I sighed. The last few weeks we had spent every day together after I finished work, watching movies, eating pizza, going on walks and getting ice cream…and now I wasn’t going to see him for at least three weeks. He promised to phone but I said not to worry, it would be too expensive and I didn’t want him wasting his money on me.

I walked into the bathroom and turned the water on for a shower. I had to work today, but knowing I wouldn’t be able to go see Tom afterwards put me in a foul mood. I stepped into the shower and washed my hair and body. When I was finished and dry, I pulled on my work uniform and made my way to the kitchen, tying my hair up into a pony tail. I flicked on the kettle and settled for cereal as my breakfast.

I was ready for work in record time, so I walked to the front door and pulled it open. Just as I was leaving my phone started to ring. The caller ID said it was Tom calling. My face turned into an expression of confusion. I thought he was on a flight? I held the phone to my ear after pressing the answer button.

“Hello?”

“Pack your things and come to the airport.” Tom said excitedly.

“Huh? I thought you were on the plane Tom…what’s going on?” I was so confused right now…why on earth would I need to pack a suitcase for?

“The flight got cancelled…I’ll phone in sick for you at work, just go and pack a suitcase for three weeks. You’re coming to America with me Jess.” I didn’t even need to see his face to know he was grinning like an idiot. WAIT, WHAT?

“What? No way…Tom don’t mess with me, are you being serious?” I grinned.

“Trust me babe, but hurry…the flight boards soon so make sure you’re here. I’ve sent a taxi to pick you up in ten minutes.” I squealed excitedly.