8 years old yoongi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey mom wake up dad's with a girl"

Yoongi tried to wake up his mom but she couldn't, why?

She's drunk. Holding a empty bottle while her right hand is resting to her tummy.

"Brother can you wake mom UP?"

"Let her be"

Yoongi just went to his room... no to his real family. "Tae-hyung, Can you tell me why mom is not moving at all?" Yoongi ask... "She's just sleeping, tired maybe?" He lied

"Mom! Why are you cold?" Yoongi ask his mom still sleeping in the couch, in the cold lifeless couch.

"Wait here mom, I'm going to get a blanket" yoongi said leaving his mom in the living room.

2 weeks.... Yoongi's mom haven't wake up yet and his dad brought thousands of slut now... every night and day.

"Hyung, Why is mom haven't wake up yet?" Yoongi ask... innocent is all you can describe him.

"She's just tired maybe later she'll wake up... so it's ok" Taehyung lied again.

"Can we play hyung?" Yoongi tagging Taehyung's shirt while the others they joined them.

"YOONGI! CAN YOU SHUT UP AND WHY ARE YOU GIGGLING ALL ALONE THERE! CRAZY BRAT!" His brother shouted... maybe he was pissed why yoongi's noise... yes, his smoking.

Yoongi did not make any noise not even a single noise. Taehyung and the others notice yoongi, they can see tears falling from yoongi's cheeks... yoongi is sensitive... really sensitive.

"Yoongi, don't listen to him , he doesn't own you ok?" Jin said hugging the little fragile boy.

Yoongi fell asleep in jin's broad shoulder. Tired

5 weeks... yoongi's mom still sleeping... she's smelly really smelly.

Yoongi tried to wake his mom up... she never wake up... she never will.

Yoongi keeps asking his brother and his real family.

Always the same answer. 'Let her be' 'she's just tired'

Yoongi got really worried about her mom for bit waking up about 1 month now.

Yoongi keeps giving her a blanket and a food but she never touched it or even move.

Yoongi's mom is getting pale really pale. Her skin is white and combination of grey she's like a skeleton by now.

yoongi's still Worried for his mother not knowing what really happened to his mother.

8 weeks... her body is full of blanket while the table in front of her is full of plate with foods that haven't eaten yet or touch it.

Yoongi is alone in the school, everyone is avoiding him, everyone is bullying him yet his still haven't said that or complain that to anybody neither Taehyung and the others.

His mom is the only one he can share with. His father didn't even care about the lady or his wife sleeping in the couch full of blankets. He never notice, not even once. He never care

"She's dead" His brother said making the father notice his wife once. "What do you mean she's dead?" The father ask, Yoongi isn't here, his their with his real family.

"Mom, she's been dead for 10 weeks or let's just say 2 months by now" The brother said lighting his cigarette.

"Bury her in the backyard" The father said return his attention to the newspaper his reading.

Nasty....

He's burying it right now, His father left and went to his job or look for a slut to fuck

The brother is done burying his Mother. His business here is done, for yoongi he still didn't know what happened to his mother. INNOCENT

Taehyung know what happened. He just keep it in silence same goes to the others. They don't want his innocence will be gone, they dont want that

For yoongi his still thinking why his mom never wakes up, he never found the answer, why?

"I will take you with me so you will be mine, only mine"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter