"Min Hyun ki, where's your brother?" The father, Yoongi's father to be exact. He called his oldest son Hyun ki , Yoongi's older brother.

"I don't know maybe at the attic again talking to himself again, like I care anyways" Hyun ki respond and continue to scroll through his phone.

The father and the oldest son is both sitting on the couch in the living room. They don't really have a good relationship but if you compare their relationship with Yoongi, it's far more worse.

"Go tell him to come here I need to tell him something" The father said looking at his oldest son. For the older brother he rolled his eyes and went to the attic, it's not like he a choice anyways.

"Hey, Yoongi come downstairs father said" Hyun ki shouted but received no response.

Hyun ki got irritated and went up to the attic ladder to see Yoongi himself.

He saw Yoongi being surrounded by his 6 dolls while he talked to them one by one as if there is an actual person there in front of him.

He got shivers.

"This kid gone crazy" He whisper.

"Hey Yoongi come downstairs father needs you" Yoongi looked at his older brother surprised.

"Ok, brother I'll be there in a minute" Yoongi said patting his shorts. Hyun ki took a good look at the attic and to his surprise, its was like a dollhouse and when he looked at Yoongi he saw the 6 dolls staring at him and when he looked at the dolls again he saw the dolls looking at yoongi.

"I'll be back" Yoongi looked at the dolls.

"Hyung, let's go" Yoongi looked at his brother and both of them went downstairs.

"Hey Yoongi, burn those cursed dolls of yours if not I'll do it myself"

___________________

Ok that's creepy

Short chapter sorry