"Yoongi, I've been waiting for you" Kihyun, yoongi's friend. Said waiting for him at the entrance of their school. He was the one who saved him from his bullies.

Kihyun was a cheerful and outgoing kid, the complete opposite of yoongi. It was a surprise to see them so close.

"You didn't come again yesterday" Kihyun said a little sad showing on his face. Yoongi felt guilty hit him, seeing his friend like that made his day worst early in the morning. They started to walk to their classroom.

"I'm sorry Kihyunie, Tae-hyung and Jin-hyung didn't let me go visit your house" Yoongi frowning. "Who's Tae-hyung and Jin-hyung?" Kihyun ask. Yoongi always mention these names and he always got curious about them.

"Oh, they're my family" Yoongi lit up and smiled brightly. Kihyun blushed, seeing yoongi smile is rare for he is always quiet and not showing any emotion other than crying and discomfort.

"So who is your father, Tae or Jin?" He asked. " No no no neither of them, Tae and Jin is my family" Yoongi made a wave motion.

"Who then?" Kihyun asked again.

"Who is your father?"

"I don't know my father's name" Yoongi tilted his head.

Kihyun was a bit shock from yoongi's answer. A son that doesn't know his own father's name?

"He never told me his name my mom and brother too, I just called them mom and brother" he continued. " They don't talk to me but I talk to them and I didn't saw my Mom, the last time I saw her is when she was sleeping on the sofa and she doesn't even move or eat her food".

Kihyun was speechless he thought that he knew Yoongi but he was wrong all wrong. And the Mom yoongi was talking about is dead, he wanted to tell him that but hearing those things made him rethink his decision. So he just kept quiet.

"T-then what about your dad and brother?" He wanted to know more about him so he ask again. He was curious.

"My Dad always brings different girl in our house everyday and for my brother I think the last time I talked to him was the time when I asked him to wake mom up but he didn't want too"

And again he was speechless.

"T-then what about Tae and Jin?"

"They're the one who always take care of me" he smiled. " Actually it's not only Taehyungie and Jinnie-hyung, there's Namjoonie-hyung, Hobi-hyung, Kookie-hyung and Jimnie-hyung" Yoongi smiled while mentioning their names.

And this is where Kihyun realize how messed up Yoongi's family are without Yoongi even realizing it.

"T-that's great then... That you have your hyungs with you" after he said that they just silently went to their class.

And there Kihyun realized... How precious yoongi was, his smile , his laugh, his cries, his everything. And he wanted to see more of those. He wanted to know more about him.

"Hey, Yoongi I want to hear more about your Family ".

_________________

Welp that's twisted. I got this idea from a Manga called "Happy Sugar Life"

I tried btw and Happy April fool's day

Miss me?