__________________

__________________

"Now it's all patched up"

"T-thank you Jin-hyung"

"How about a smile from our baby so you can repay me?"

The pale boy smiled sincerely, oh how cute could that be.

All of them cooed same with the taller who just got angry just ago had his heart weakening far from your imagination.

"Good boy, but you still need to say sorry to us, you scared us to death" the taller male that help the pale boy get his wound healed,, exaggerately gripped his chest.

Yoongi stared at Jin who is smiling and looked at the others,, the pale boy could see their worries to him and made him looked down... he sobbed again

They panicked and just held the pale boy crying in jin's shoulder and he looks like he gripped the shirt like his life depends on it... if only you could imagine jin's smiling in victory while the others just stared at the two in defeat,

______________

A past few minutes the pale boy fell asleep on the oldest shoulder and the other got relieved that the youngest got to rest.

That was a long night...

"Now our baby yoongi is asleep now how about a little meeting" the oldest which is Seokjin said and all of them except at the boy who is asleep.

"We make a little bit more strict rules to keep him from those who harmed yoongi?" All of them agreed

______________

They thought about the rules wisely... some rules didn't change well some only.

"I'm Really curious who hurt our yoongi,, those bruises are really serious (a/n:for them)" jin said.

"Well,because I added more bruise in his pale skin because of my grip" taehyung rubbed his back of his head,, feeling guilty from what he did just an hour ago.

"Stupid Taehyung" jungkook disappointedly shook his head.

Jungkook received a glare from Taehyung.

The raven haired man clicked his tongue in annoyance.

Jungkook ignored the glare from the raven haired.

Namjoon sighed at the sight of the two males. Namjoon thought something an idea but he just stayed silent not telling to the others...

"Let's just get yoonie's things fix for tomorrow and we still need to know 'who'"

"Let's try to talk to him again tomorrow"

______________

I've been thinking of a scenario but i haven't decided what is the next chapter's event.

I haven't ask my best friend's opinion, maybe I'll ask on monday and it's her birthday today!

And sorry for the short chapter.

Bye~