十二

"T-tae-hyungie?" He called out.

"Jinnie-hyung?"He called out again.

"Jiminie-hyung?"He called out again with a tint of desperation.

"Hoseokie-hyung?" He called out more desperate.

"Namjoonie-hyung?" He was really desperate at this point, his eyes were teary again. They're still nowhere to be found

"Jungkookie-hyung?!" That's the last straw, he cried and his voice was shaky. Where are his family when he needed them the most?. At that moment Yoongi thought that his family was... Was a lier.

He snapped back to reality and remembered his brother's words. Dolls

He tried to deny that they weren't real, his brother's words made everything more messy. He felt warm when his family hugged him, he felt full when his family feed him. Of course he wouldn't believe his brother's words.

"No no no, they're real... T-they aren't my doll they're my family" He sobbed quietly. After a few minutes he felt warm hands touch his back.

"Yoonie, why are you crying?" Deep yet soothing voice. Taehyung's voice?

Yoongi looked up and saw his family, right in front of his eyes. He hugged Taehyung like they would leave him all alone again, Yoongi cried louder.

"W-where w-w-were you?" Yoongi said between his cries.

"Yoonie, we were here all the time" Taehyung caress Yoongi's back.

The others went to Yoongi and comfort him.

"Hey, Yoonie since it's your last day in school tommorow... Enjoy your day but don't forget what we told you, Ignore Kihyun." Yoongi didn't take that at all. His last day in school tomorrow yet they're not gonna let him talk and play with Kihyun.

"NO, I don't want too" He pushed Taehyung from the hug. "H-how am I even gonna enjoy my last day at school without Kihyun beside me, he is my only friend!" Yoongi yelled. This was his first time doing this. Pushing and raising his voice to his family.

"Yoongi, listen it's for your own good" Jin said while he caress Yoongi's cheeks.

"No no no no, I hate you I hate-" Yoongi slapped Jin's hand away from him and cried again.

He never did this before... What happened?

________________________

I almost forgot Yoongi is a bit stubborn.
Just a little bit

Short again sorry