十一

"Dad, what is it?" Yoongi said popping out behind his brother with a dumbfounded face feeling sad about what his brother said a while ago.

"I need you to stop going to school for a while" Yoongi looked more devastated by just hearing those words. Yes he is being bullied but it stopped because he has Kihyun to protect him. He has a friend at school but he doesn't have one here at home.

"W-why?" Yoongi's voice trembled, his eyes was teary. He clenched his hands and after that he looked down. Him hearing his brother to burn his family then this .

"We don't have enough money to pay your tuition anymore" His father sounds like he merely cared at him at all.

"Then, can I go to school tomorrow for the last time?" He wanted to tell his father that he doesn't want to but the way his father talk, it's like he doesn't have a choice.

"Ye, sure whatever" His father stood up and went to his own room and that left Hyun ki and Yoongi all alone in the living room.

"Hey, brother why'd you want to burn my family?" Yoongi looked at his brother.

"Family? You mean your dolls?" His brother looked at him like he's crazy.

"Yes, my Family" Yoongi looked, no he glared at his brother.

"You've really gone crazy, Yoongi" his brother paused as he pushed yoongi on the couch. "Yoongi you've been talking to yourself like there's literally someone there in front of you is this the cause of not having someone to talk to and if you're going to blame us for not looking good after you, Don't because it's all your fault" he pauses

"We were a perfect family when you weren't born yet, they loved me like I was a precious gift but when you were born their love for me went to you but you know what they got for loving you... Nothing" Hyun ki's voice were full of hatred it made Yoongi gave in and cried. Hyun ki just looked at Yoongi.

"Oh, Your dolls are making me uncomfortable it give me creeps... I repeat just burn them tommorow or I'll do it myself" Hyun ki went to his room without looking back.

Yoongi went to the attic and there he just saw his dolls and not his family.

___________________

Hey, sorry for those who are sensitive to this kind of topic. I apologize

Short chapter