12 years old yoongi
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tae-hyung, I got a perfect score in math" Yoongi said excitedly showing his test paper to his hyung. "Awww our yoongi got a perfect score guys!" Taehyung said yo the others and made their way to the two, "good work yoongi, you did a great job" taehyung praise the smile boy looking so excited at them. The other praise yoongi while they patted his head gently. Yoongi felt love.

"Hyung, can I go to my classmate's house?" Yoongi beamed and excited. All of them frowned as they looked at each other. "Sorry yoongi but you can't, you need to stay in the house you're only allowed to go out the house if you're going to school" jin said making the boy lookes down and pouted, the others felt guilt hit them, really hit them hard. They just want the boy to be safe, they need him in their life.

"We're really sorry, yoongi" namjoon said patting the head of yoongi. Yoongi looked at up at them and smiled a forced smile he really want to go to his classmate's house to play to have fun but no he have to stay in the house with his family.

"It's ok hyung, no need to be sorry it's my fault because i ask" yoongi said hugging them, his eyes is watery he wanted to cry but he doesn't want to. "How about we play?" Hosoek said wanting to cheer yoongi up, he held the boy and carried him gently like a 5 years old child. Yoongi is 12 now but they still spoil him like a baby.

Yoongi smiled at them and laughed at hosoek who is tickling him unstoppable.

-next day-

"4:30 pm yoongi should be home by now" Taehyung said quite worried, yoongi have never been late before not even once.

"The bus must be late Taehyung" jimin said sitting on the sofa doing nothing.

"Maybe" Taehyung said still worried about the little boy.

5:10 pm yoongi's still not home

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for any errors.

I know this is short and i haven't updated lately, I've been relaxing since exam is finished and its our summer now, I don't have any idea and I'm really lazy... i can write many as i can as long as i have an idea... like the recent story i made 'Sexual Desire' it was 2000+ word and i only finished that in one day tho its kinda short (for me)...

I already have an idea next chapter so i think i can update tomorrow or in the next day if im not lazy or im not doing nothing since im going to my grandma and cousins town. (They have a really low signal there but wish me luck) bye

-Daina