▶▼◀▲▶▼◀▲▶▼◀▲▶

▶▼◀▲▶▼◀▲▶▼◀▲▶

Nothing changed when they found out, yoongi's life is the same. Ignored by his father , verbally abused by his brother and loved by his family– his real family but also something a little bit changed, he made a friend.

He always spend time with his friends. In the morning he was greeted by his friends, every afternoon he play with them, after school he hang out with them... Almost forgetting his real family.

They were envious making more strict rules. They never planned for this– this mess(for them) .

┉┅━━━━━━━━━━━┅┉

"Taehyungie, can I go to my friend's house?"he ask as he looked at the taller man with a pleading eye.

"Again? You already went there for the third time, Yoongi you need to stay here– to us.

"But I promised to my friend that I will come to their house today" he pouted, they can never deny him because of this.

"But yoongi, what if they will do something bad to you– you know we don't want that we will be sad" he exclaimed.

"B-but–" he stopped and looked down having a teary eyes this made Taehyung and the others stop on their tracks.

They surrounded him and hugged him, this is their weakness for the doll's sake.

"Now– now yoongi how about you go play with Jiminie and Seokie for a while ok?" He said as he signal the two but the pale boy only pouted and just nodded as a response.

The three went to the other corner and played with the ' still pouting yoongi ', the two tried to comfort him but it most likely failed.

"He got to attached with this friend of his, making me more worried" Jin sighed as he also shook his head.

"I feel kinda lonely because yoongi would sometimes come home late" Jungkook said.

The other two stayed quiet.

┉┅━━━━━━━━━━━┅┉

Short