13 - spontaneous date?

Todoroki's POV

He licked and sucked at my collar bone ever so gently, hes actions mildly resembled that of a little puppy. I laid him down onto his head and caressed his cheek before returning the favour he so kindly gave me, i then began kissing and sucking his neck as i ran my hands up and down his body in a slightly rough manner. 

(A/N if it wasn't obvious lads adult scenes are coming up read if you wish ;)

I pulled away from his body and briefly looked down at the master piece i had created, his face was twisted into a look of pure ecstasy. I leaned down to whisper into his ear, while doing so slid my hand down from his stomach to the waistband of his trousers.

'You seem to be enjoying yourself quite a bit,' I said hoping to get the same kind of flustered reactions as before because they were intoxicating to me. His eyes widened and his blush darkened as i slid my hand into his boxers and grabbed his member, it was already wet from the pre cum. I chuckled slightly as i knew how excited he was i decided to speed up a little bit because I've kept my precious baby waiting ever so long.

'What do you want baby?'

'I..i want you..s..shoto..'

I chocked a little hearing him use my first name it sounded so adorable coming out of his cute stuttering lips. I blushed slightly which was unusual as not many people have ever been able to make me blush.

I tried to hide my now fading blush as best i could while completely stripping him and myself of our clothes, i didn't take time to marvel at his captivating illustrious body. I immediately pushed two fingers into his entrance making sure to make this as pleasurable as i could for him. I leaned forward as i worked my fingers inside him making sure to feel around for his prostate. It didn't take much time as after adding a third finger as he lurched forward and clung onto my body and moaned directly into my ear. It sent a shiver down my spine before i pulled out my fingers and began to adjust myself, Deku however deemed i was taking too long and took it upon himself to grab my member and position it as his entrance.

'a little eager aren't we?' 

'S..shut up idio-AHH,' his insult was short lived as i cut him off by thrusting into him roughly. He bit down on his lip so hard it looked like he almost drew blood. I kissed the corner of his mouth to soothe him as i quickened my pace, he arched his back and his moans gradually got louder and louder, it was almost as if i had turned up the volume on my little omega.

Third person POV

Deku struggled to find his breath as his lover was pounding into him at an inhumane speed, he began repeatedly hitting that one spot in Deku that made him scream.

'Shoto..I'm c..close,' he said as he screwed his eyes shut while pressing his lips firmly together, he came all over his own chest and Todorokis. Not even a second after Todoroki did the same but inside of him. The couple were breathless as they started into eachothers eyes.

'I..I love you Alpha,' Deku said, instead of giving Todoroki time to reply he leaned forward and planted a chaste kiss on his lovers lips.

'I love you too my beautiful omega,' Shoto said promptly after the kiss. Todoroki laid down next to him while Deku hid his blush ridden face in the left side of Todorokis chest. He smiled as the heat of his Alpha's body radiated off him and warmed his body.

'You're really hot you know,' Todoroki shifted his head to look at Deku before chuckling.

'In what way?' he said in response while arching his brow.

'The temperature way,' he said while sticking his tongue out and winking at his now dumbfounded lover.

'is that really the only way?' he said as he slowly traced his fingers across Deku's shoulder before beggingin to tickle him, it was all part of his plan to catch him off guard.