11 - oh shit really?

Todoroki's POV

I have been walking around this whole bloody store looking for Deku, how did he just disappear, I mean I do remember shouting at that man for bumping into me, and then he asked for my autograph. Weird flex but okay. Anyway I was pacing around the store hoping he was alright, hold on I just remembered were in a bloody convenience store he'll be fine, but I am still worried. 

Me being as tall as I am I scanned the now dwindling crowd and saw a familiar hoodie walking my direction, bingo (A/N I was extremely tempted to write bingpot ;). I walked over to him with purpose in my step as I stopped in front of him with my arms folded feigning anger.

"Deku~" I said in a fake endearing voice to try and get him to look up, it did not work, maybe he could feel my irritation. I took matters in my own hands, quite literally I might add, and grabbed is chin before before forcing him to look at me.

"H..hey Todoroki...I got what I need so we should just go hom-" I stopped him from walking away as he thought I was going to let him go again, funny. I grabbed him by his waist and pulled him close to me, I leaned down to his ear and made sure he heard me say this.

"Don't do that again," I said in a voice that wasn't meant to sound intimidating but then again people should know that that rarely happens. I could feel him shiver and tense up before nodding and leaning into my touch. I pulled back and looked at him briefly.

"You scared me," was the last thing I said before grabbing his hand gently and walking out of the store and to my car. We got in the car and it was silent for a moment.

"T..todoroki... sorry for wandering off, I didn't mean to scare you," he looked remorseful and wouldn't look me in the eye, man this guy is to cute for his own good

"you are my mate after all, if my duty to protect and look after you,"

"m..mates..OH THAT'S RIGHT," he said...did he seriously just forget that, then again  can't blame him he was heavily under the influence of my dick.

"So, you marked me huh? he said rubbing that part of his neck and smiling, thank fuck I'm glad he doesn't regret it lord knows what would happen to my self esteem if he regretted it. For the rest of the ride we were casually talking and laughing, it was nice it was almost sad that I would have to later subject myself to the wrath of my father. Come to think of it Deku doesn't know much about my home life, and I intend to keep it that way, I don't need him getting caught up in my fathers disgusting web. He was truly a sick man and to this day I will never forgive him for the things he's done.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when we had arrived at Deku's place

"I'm going to have to go home and check up on Ochako and some other things," 

"aw do you have to go?" he said while pouting and tilting his head, man its like he wants me to fuck him again.

"Yes, unfortunately call me if you need anything," I said before kissing his lips gently.

"Alright," he said reluctantly before kissing my cheek and getting out of the car, so damn cute.

Deku's POV

I got out the car and sighed slightly, as crazy as this morning has been I still wanted to be around him, watching him drive away made me almost wanna run after the car like an idiot. I walked into my still shitty apartment and remembered I might be pregnant so thats fun...if you couldn't tell I was very obviously being sarcastic. I practically galloped up the stairs making sure to trip because I love falling on my face don't I. I went into my bathroom and pulled out the test and hastily skimmed over the instructions.