8 - burning up

Deku's POV

Bitch this is so fucked up, I don't even know where to begin. We had just gotten to my house and as we got out of the car I grabbed Shoto's hand and lead him to my front door, I didn't look at him once I didn't know what my facial expression would be if I did, would I smile or would I scowl, I'm having such mixed feeling about this candy cane aww hell. I dug around in my pockets to find my keys but realised they were in my locker, in the changing rooms, at work. I'm honestly waiting for applause at this point, biggest idiot award goes to myself.

"Well it seems I don't have my keys and I'll have to go back to wor-"

"Deku," he simply said before grabbing my chin and turning my face to face him. We locked eyes and this is what I was afraid of, the minute I looked at him I remembered everything I liked about this damn asshole. He caressed my cheek, I leaned into his touch I didn't wanna be mad, but I also didn't want to let him off the hook. I tried to sternly look at him but if I'm honest I just looked like a fucking dog, who told me I could be strict, literally no one ever. He reached for my hair and pulled out the pin that was holding my hair back. Wait what, also don't judge me I need to be able to see at work, I watched him as he got down on one knee almost as if he was proposing to my from door. Wow would he rather marry a door than me, thats depressing. He put one eye up to the key hole before sticking the pin into the lock and moving it a few times. After a few tried we heard a click and Todoroki pushed my door open and walked inside. Im sorry the fuck I didn't know I knew a freaking spy, how exciting.

"Okay first of all, how the fuck second of all why the fuck and third of all teach me that trick, you owe me," He turned back to me and smirked and winked at me before saying "anytime hun," Please fuck me thanks, no I'm kidding but seriously I don't think anything could turn me on more than this dude. I walked in still gobsmacked, I realised that I was supposed to be mad not damn horny.

Shoto sat on of my sofas patting the seat next to him, but I refused. I couldn't falter before forgiving him I have to scold him, I can't have him doing that again. Honestly what he did scared me I don't even wanna see that side of him again. I sat on the sofa across from him so I could look directly at him, he had a frown plastered on his face, he seemed upset that I wasn't next to him.

"I can't forget that happened, and before anything else happens I need to establish something, what you did was wrong and the aggressive side of you scared me, I don't wanna see it again,"

Todoroki looked down at his lap looking remorseful which was good I wanted him to know that what he did wasn't okay. "I'm sorry, but I couldn't stand it,"

"Stand what?" I questioned

"That fucking guy, I've had way too many of my friends and family hurt because of things I did, I couldn't bear the thought of him touching you with his filthy hands," Todoroki's hands began clenching into fists which made me aware of the state he was getting into. I walked over to where he was sat and pulled him into a hug, the more I think about it, we didn't know much about each other and I don't like that. I wanna be the one who knows everything about him.

I realised that he had relaxed, why does he do that. Why does he always calm down when I touch him.

"Hey can I ask you something?"

"Sure," he said the quality of his voice had become gentler almost as if he dint want to frighten me which made me blush.

"Whenever your angry and your shaking and tense, I've noticed that when I touch you, you calm down,"

"I also noticed that, only two well now one other person has been able to do that other than you, but I've known them pretty much all my life but with you even though I've only known you for a short amount of time you calm me down in a way that nobody else can"

I pulled back and looked down at my lap, a previous lover I bet they are probably better than me, I mean who isn't I'm a fucking useless omega. I guess he noticed my change of mood as he out of no where lifted my chin but this time he did something I didn't expect thats for sure.

Shoto's POV

I didn't hesitate this time in kissing him, seeing even one tear role down his beautiful face makes me crazy. I saw his eyes widen before relaxing into to the kiss, he kissed back just as passionately, gosh I still haven't thanked Ochako for helping me meet him. The fact that he was just as eager to kiss back made me happy, I would love for this man to be my mate.

"Also before you get any funny ideas those two people I mentioned are Ochako and my mother,"

"I..I wasn't thinking anything else," he said while pouting shit he's so cute, his neck was exposed so I took the initiative to place my lips there. I heard him gasp, then it hit me, his scent was becoming unbearable. I realised that I was dangerously close to his scent gland but instead of being a sane alpha I pulled him closer and began searching for it until I found it. I buried my nose in it feeling him heat up and tremble. Wait a minute did he just start his heat, more importantly did I just start his heat?

A/N

HAHA, i bet you bitches thought id be gone for another million years guess what!! Posting a day after. Welp aside from my tremendous accomplishment i don't know if i should include smut in the next chapter so lemme know please i don't wanna put it in if people don't like it :) anyways love you all the next one might not come out for a bit of a while. ALSO if you want you can follow my Instagram where ill probably post updates and what not about how the story is going along with other bnha shiz okay byes :) Insta : little.aizawa comment a heart underneath any of my post so i know your from here