Prologue

I'M YOUR BABY SINCE WHEN???

Hello, it is essential to read this first.

Published (560 Words)

Hello, it is essential to read this first

Hello, dear welcome readers and a special thank you to everyone who decides to read, vote and comment on this story, note that this is my first story that I am going to try and pursue to write.

For years I have been motivated by reading so many other authors here on wattpad so many to even begin to name even the ones I have yet to follow.

But I have finally gathered up my determination to settle down and try to bring the imaginations that I have had in my head for many, many years now, are now going to be written for all to see please note this is a:

It's a mature story, so venture on at your own risk.

Also if you do try to plagiarise or copy my work, I will sue.

Also, if anyone is good at writing and is willing to help write and beta plus fix any typos and grammatical errors, feel free to message me.

Also, everything in this book came from my ADHD imaginable head. So anything that read is purely made up and not based on anybody in real life on purpose if it does sound like someone real.

_______________________________________________________________________________

The year is 2332 and the world that was once said to have a total of 8+ billion humans... or well at least it did, the amount of people has long since decreased for humans it's long gone by now, back in the year of 2020 a war happened to the world.

Countries and islands that were once said to have held so many people were wiped out and overtaken by more powerful beings. There were no stories at all, and they didn't resemble what it was, the book was known as twilight in it there were sparkling vampires. Even the animated movies that were thought to be just animated tales were true. But, not in the fairy tale movie, a happy ending version is shown. Oh no, it was worse, it was the exact opposite of the beloved fairy tales once known only in books about it.

But as I was saying, these beings initially claimed as nothing but myths and story tales told to keep children from being naughty, but in the shadows hidden and unknown to the world back then was in reality not untrue.

Yes, I know what you're thinking that this seems so cliche and it probably is to those reading.But that doesn't change the fact that that war did occur and, more importantly, all that followed was the end of humans ruling and being allowed the rights that were worked on by people whose names aren't even remembered anymore.

But not because we weren't allowed more of the fact that what used to be thought to be known apparently wasn't and that we "humans" discovered what they "supernaturals" had already claimed they'd found before us.

The fact that we "individuals" well, just thought it okay to just destroy the hard work known back then.That they had begun building and how that was a terribly and utterly dumb and insulting thing to have ever done to them and that we so-called "humans" were way past our due to being overthrown by what they call to themselves as the TRUE rulers of the earth...