The first few days with our newborn. part 1

I'M YOUR BABY SINCE WHEN???

The first few days with our newborn. part 1

Romans/Papas Pov

When our little one came out a few weeks early, it certainly scared his daddy, but I had a feeling he would be OK as soon as we first got him because he was our fighter to the end. But I was ecstatic that I was proven right about how the soldiers came out earlier than the ones that came submissively.

I admit that using our son for this experiment was not very parent-like, but I just wanted to see if my theories were correct and I do feel guilty, but it hasn't hurt anyone in this family and if I have my way nothing will ever come between this family. Ever.

When he first woke up the first few days, he was acting like an actual newborn but with a more natural as though he was an infant kitten needing his mama's milk or in this case his mama's juice.

I smiled as I got up and went downstairs to create a meal for each other getting the human meat, yes I know this is like the tv show Hannibal, but the tv show was very accurate in my life seeing as it did happen like that in my life.

Which as much as I want to be angered by the fact that it depicts my life as an exact dot. But I can't because it's because of that show that I got my beloved forever into my life, in the other room I could hear my love watching the movie hairspray and smiled fondly as I could also listen to him coo to our little one about how bimbos are easy to beat when they're stupid.

"I hope you're not teaching our newborn infant anything bad, Mano meilė," I say amusingly as I place food in front of him on the side table before leaning in and kissing his lips passionately.

He responds with an adorable teasing smirk: "Maybe I am just teaching him how to spot idiots and bimbos for when he's older, a long way ahead."

a loud cry came from a securely wrapped baby before my husband let out an outraged scream and said,

"A name!" My husband then gasped once more in pure shock

"We forgot to choose a name," he blinked nervously before giving a weak, filled type smile before commenting on how about it. He begins to speak but then stops looking unsure about the name which he was going to suggest to me out loud.

"Go on what were you going to say Mano meilė. "No one will dare to judge what you decide to name OUR son no one else's," I say with firmness in my tone of voice.

" Well, I was thinking..."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Gotcha with a cliffhanger: does anyone have any ideas on names starting with either a "Du" or a "Ca?". or any letter or word that you can suggest would be great too.

till the next chapter which may come out any time soon if I can't get at least one comment from someone.

Bye, see you next time, Mae.