No biting little one.

Baby pov

I don't know what is going on with my mouth. I have just started with the teething stage and its painful for me. I wish my parents knew what I was feeling right now, but something tells me that my vampire parent already knows what I'm going through right now.

I would be tough every time they try to feed me because while I was hungry for some reason, it just wasn't the breastmilk that I wanted to drink and that itself scared me.  Thats when the baby side decides to overtake me.

Next thing that I knew what was going on was with my vampire and werewolf parents, and I couldn't get enough of the intoxicating scent that made my mouth watering in desperate need, so I began to fuss about curling up into my parent's arms and neck nuzzling like I was trying to get a better idea of where I wanted to sleep but the moment I was close enough I just went to bite down and suck his yummy blood.

He yelped! "no-no biting your daddy body to drink not without any permission from either of us okay?"

That 's why when I started crying out loud and clear that I was not okay with not being able to to have the delicious, and satisfying taste of blood in my mouth. I felt like someone was trying to make me feel better about being told no, and I leaned into calming myself down quite a bit.

I couldn't help but cry for them because they are the ones who are looking out for me and care about how much pain I have been in or when I need to get a change, but I've now been so very much hungry, but food for some reason wasn't what I was looking for, and they weren't letting me have it, and that was not okay with me. Seeing that I wasn't able to get it at all made my wailing go to a whole other level.

It seems to me that this was something that I was not able to get by crying about it, but at least get me something that is a substitute for the yummy drink that I can't have.
I was starting to calm down, but mostly because of being tired of crying which was making my body exhausted and achy all over so I closed my eyes and went to sleep for a little nap and hopefully when I wake up later than either one of them has changed their minds about letting me have the yummy drink.

---///______------------//////--------

Marston / Mommy pov.

We could hear the wailing from where we were, and even though I  want to go pick him up and let him have my blood we have to make sure that he knows that he can't bite his mother shit I mean, I know that I am from, but I am his mother in a sort of way so damned if I want to be called mother.

I think it would be a lot more than I could feel the pain he is going through and it breaks my heart to hear that cry and not be able to comfort him he's my son, and I am his mother and me being his parents reserve the right to be there for him.

It was a while till the crying out loud stopped, and I then went into my husband and my bedroom where we have the bassinet in the same room by the end of the bed so nothing can happen without us being unable to hear him. 

I walked over to the bassinet and gently ran my hand through his soft baby hair and smiled happily knowing the fact that he was not acting as he should be as a baby would be honestly acting like

I must have been there for hours even though it feels like it has only minutes passing by this was until I feel a presence come up behind me smelling of the cologne I am so used to breathing and love the smell of fresh pines, and Winter Frost and I turned to my husband, and I look into his my beloved husband eyes and lean on my toes just barely able to kiss him on the lips.

Before I let him say anything, I begin to speak quietly and say
"Are we sure that this is the right thing to do?" 

He sighed and answered by saying "you know that we are not allowing him to bite his mother."

'But he's just a baby love, how is he supposed to know anything about not being allowed to bite his mother?' I responded to him.

I said in a firm tone of voice, and at a look, he gave to me. I instantly knew that I shouldn't push him anymore, but I can't help but argue back to him.  "He's our son," I said. 

I frowned and unravelled myself from his arms and walked out of our room going downstairs and began to cook dinner and make our sons bottle of milk and now start adding the blood for baby's powdered mixture into the bottle as well we got a sample of the different types of the blood powder mixture.

I think about starting with the A negative blood type in the first bottle to see what blood type he finds himself liking the most popular out of all the blood we are going to have him trying to suck on.

I hear my husband begin to wake up our Little Rockstar and not try to make him cry while doing so in the process of waking him.

He undoubtedly failed on this.

Our little D.C Began to cry madly that his nap time has been disturbed by his father and soon after he came holding our baby boy in his arms and strolled carefully down the stairs and into the kitchen and sat down on the black and white cushioned chair and picks up the freshly finished made bottle and puts the nipple to D.Cs tiny mouth and instantly our baby begins suckling the bottle and not a single minute later spits out the bottle and started to wail in a shrill voice.

Well, at least we know that he doesn't like that blood type...