Chapter 11 I don't know who i am anymore..........

This chapter is dedicated to reader ajcummin.

Dustan/ Baby pov

I can see it for the first time since I was born, and I loved it. A lot of things from my past were just fuzzy bits and pieces but now I am unable to bring myself to care, and I know it is my parent's fault but I can't help acting like an actual baby. I cried "CRIED!!!"

When I thought my dad had gone while playing hide and seek, which terrified the baby part and me and wouldn't let me have control over myself.

Daddy / Marstons Pov.'

I shook my head at something I heard my husband say to our son, he was telling him a story of how two men from different species were mates and that they loved and fought for their lives to be able to enjoy one another and most assuredly that the ending was happily ever after.

He certainly had a way with words I had to give him that, seeing as his little anecdotes always seem to put our little one to sleep so quickly which is fine with me.

We show him both an equal amount of love and attention, knowing that a baby needs stability and harmony to thrive emotionally around this age. I heard my husband closed the door almost all the way but left it slightly ajar in case the baby monitor dies and our baby needs us.

I feel the presence of my husband putting his hands on me starting to kiss him down my neck slowly and deliberately, "Well, h-hey love," I moaned out to him.

His lips then went up to my ear.

"Hello, young man, are you here alone?" he said, playing around so I decided I'd bite (no pun intended) and said,

"No, my husband is here."

"Well does he know that you're with someone else in his home?"

"No, so you'd best stop before he comes and sees this."

I was then suddenly turned around and slammed against the kitchen counter with his lip-biting mines wanting entrance, which I happily granted him.

Our tongues battled against each other until one of us lost, and I could feel his hand slipping lower down my back inside my pants and moaning.

smut scene skipped

We finished sexually pleasing each other by panting hard and cuming on both of our shirts and the floors. He licked the cum on his hand and into his mouth while looking at me still in the eyes, and I knew tonight I was going to fuck him long and so goddamned hard.

---------------------------------------------------------

Back to the baby's pov.

I opened my eyes after hearing the man's footsteps disappear through the doorway and down the stairs and then I was suddenly forced to listen to the sex session downstairs and at this point did wish I was asleep.

But I had more important things that I needed to do, for example, figure out how I became a baby or if I was in some other life someone else seen as I would see flashes of what could have been a past life that I had before all I don't really know what happened, but something obviously did since I can remember this stuff.

but a part of me the actual baby part that sometimes took over didn't want him to be content to just be a baby right now, though I would like to agree with his idea and be one to I just know that I am not a baby and therefore can't act like something I wasn't really.

I closed my eyes and then suddenly what felt like a second later but wasn't seen as I was taken to the feeding rocker seat thing I don't know what they know as I have never seen one before. But back to what I was saying. I must have fallen asleep and I moved my head it took a lot of hard work and effort and looked out at the sky which was not sunny like I remembered it being when I was awake but instead I was looking like the sun's last rays slowly disappeared, and the stars started coming out becoming more visible with every second that passed.

I almost jumped into the air if I could by hearing someone speak and looking to see. One of my parents who was more dominating and for some reason felt safe in his arms it was as though I knew that nothing would happen while I was in his arms because he would always be there to protect me from the truly terrible things life had to show to people.

But that wasn't the point before I was able to do anything else, I was suddenly moved to the other caretaker or, as my baby side calls both of them, my other parent/daddy nipple and suddenly the baby side was taking over my body and I automatically began sucking and gulping down the milk at a steady pace up above me, I could hear words of encouragement from both parents "good job baby" or " who's papa's little man" no you're daddy's baby boy aren't you baby" then before I knew it was being shifted to the other nipple and resumed the sucking motions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TBC.