THE PROUD NEW PARENTS part 1.

Papa/Roman's  POV

True Uncontrollable Feelings.

We used to be hidden behind the curtains just waiting, anticipating the day we would come out and reaffirm where our rights were because what they thought of as nightmares in stories was what we had been judged on forever and always.

Although looking down at my soon-to-be actual baby, I began to feel like the sadness and loneliness I had been living in was finally starting to dissipate from my mind.

That was the greatest thing that I had started to think about after what had occurred that entered my thoughts as we started walking back to our car, which already had an adjustable baby carrier strapped to see as we were prepared to have our little one.

Though we lacked the vital part of already having everything set up was the reality that we still hadn't found the one we had wanted to make sure we had looked and seen many that we could have snatched for too be ours except for the fact that we hadn't felt a spark with anyone.

Well, until the day or evening,' if you think about it' where our eyes met his and 'ZAP' we knew he was ours. Now and always. We would see him as our baby. All the time soon.

He may not be willing right now, but sooner or later he will become our perfect little one. Well, seeing as he won't be an actual teenager for long until we decide to age him or even IF we ever decide to have our little one age at all.

.....

.....

.....

Time skips to the house...

Meanwhile, when we got back to our home, he was still asleep which was too adorable in my eyes. After putting him on the medical table in our private care room seeing as my husband used to be a surgeon, I'll give you a guess as to who was his nursing assistant.

I carefully strapped our soon-to-be little one onto the medical bed and made sure he wouldn't be up anytime today or tomorrow.

 I then grabbed the medical equipment and began hooking him up to monitor, putting the iv drip and a bag with medicine made to cleanse the body of anything toxic that could have occurred in his future.

The next bag I hooked him up on was something that humans didn't know about and wouldn't if all the supernatural had something to do with it. We have heard from those who have tried but... 

Let's just end the story with them having no clue that they did anything about it.

I'll tell you a little of what it can, for example. His facial features and structure, as well as his body's physical form, can change depending on the age, height, and physique that amount to a decreaser formula in which it is given.

I then went over to the hidden room, pressing a spot in the wall which opened up a lab room which is what made the chosen babies or children become infused with the random feature of whom they are wanted to be reconfigured up into accord with the ...

I then went over to the hidden room, pressing a spot in the wall which opened up a lab room which is what made the chosen babies or children become infused with the random feature of whom they are wanted to be reconfigured up into accord with the new proud soon to be parents.

But back to my little one, I glanced back to make sure he was still asleep. Before I went to the lab and pressed the all too familiar buttons but instead of giving this one again this artificial womb filled with a special fluid that would make our new little boy uncomfortable but not for very long just a bit to make sure that when his body breathes in the fluid nothing goes wrong.

Now it's time for my husband's turn to do a check-up on him and all the rest of the medical information to determine if he was ready for the artificial womb just yet.

.

.

.

.

 Thank you all for reading the next chapter and will be up soon. Any comments on what they might like to see happen.? Request to be accepted.