Whats-his-name

~~~~
Perrie's POV
~~~~
I've broken up with Alex a month ago and haven't talked to him. I was hanging out with my girls and we were having a great time. Alex was an asshole anyway. I should've known he was trouble from the beginning. He's popular, good-looking and on the football team. It was obvious he was trouble. I was stupid to date him. I guess I just dated him 'cause he's the shit on the campus. Now I'll be looking deep inside for my soulmate.

Me and my girls were having a girls night out. I was getting ready right now. I just put my outfit together when Jesy came in the room.

 I just put my outfit together when Jesy came in the room

(Perrie's outfit)

I turned to Jesy and smiled at her.

"You look motherfuckin' hot, Jes." I said and she bit her lip.

" I said and she bit her lip

(Jesy's outfit)

"You too, Pez." She said and laughed. I laughed as well. I felt so free. Like I've been released from a cage. I could fool around with anyone and that's why I wanted to go to this party. I might even end up in bed. Who knows?

"Let's get the other two now." I said and she nodded. It's like Jes and I were high. We were laughing and giggling the whole way to the girls' dorm. Soon we saw two girls walking in our direction. It was Leigh and Jade.

"Lookin' good girls." Jade said and slapped my butt. We laughed.

"Hot AF. As always." Leigh added and Jade nodded.

" Leigh added and Jade nodded

(Leigh's outfit)

(Jade's outfit)

"Let's get drunk!" Jesy shouted and we cheered. Then we went to Leigh's car and drove to the club where the party was happening. We got out of the car and entered the club. It was obnoxiously loud. But I didn't care. I had to get wasted. And I was only gonna do it with my girls. As soon as we got in Jade and Jesy ran off to the bar to get drinks. Leigh stood next to me. I looked at her. She was saying something, but I couldn't understand a word.

"What? I didn't understand a word!" I shouted and she just smiled. She definitely understood what I said, but didn't wanna repeat herself. She took my hand and pulled me to the dance floor. We got down and dirty and soon Jesy and Jade showed up. They were wasted. Really wasted.

"Heyooooo!" Jesy shouted and Jade laughed histerically. I turned to Leigh and mouthed an 'OMG' and she just nodded. The two of them started dancing and singing. They weren't even singing the right words. I turned Jesy to face me.

"How much did you drink?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Jus' a few drinks." She replied. I raised an eyebrow.

"How much is a few?" I asked.

"Well, about 20? I don't even know." She replied and Jade laughed.

"Go drink something. I'll watch them." She said in my ear. I nodded and went to the bar.

"What do you want?" The bartender asked.

"Whiskey. A strong one." I replied and she nodded. Soon I got my whiskey and drank it. I took another sip

"Hey." I heard someone say. I turned around. It was Alex. I spat the whiskey I had in my mouth on him.

"Stay the fuck away from me." I said and instead of leaving he sat down next to me. I rolled my eyes. I wanted to get up, but he grabbed my wrist..

"I wanna talk." He tried to reason with me.

"There's nothing to talk about. We're through. And don't fucking touch me." I said as I escaped his grip.

"Please Perrie. I miss you." He pleaded. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Like I give a damn. I don't miss you. Not at all. An asshole like you deserves nothing more than what I felt when I found out. And I felt like shit." I said, angrily. I walked away from him and to the girls. "I don't feel like staying here anymore." I said to Leigh.

"Why?" She asked.

"Whats-his-name is here. Let's go." I said and she nodded. We grabbed Jade and Jesy and walked out.

"Why did you do that?" Jade wondered.

"You're drunk as fuck and you should get some rest." Leigh said as she turned the car on. She drove us back to the campus. We went into Leigh's and Jade's dorm. Leigh helped Jade get into her own bed and I put Jesy on Leigh's bed.

"Pez, come sleep with me." She said and pulled me down.

"Jes, stop." I said and stood back up. "Just sleep now." I said and walked out of the room, closing the door behind me. I chilled with Leigh the rest of the night. We were watching 'Riverdale'. Soon we fell asleep.