Story background

Omkara Singh Oberoi just return from Germany after his higher studies from Germany for 5 years.
He has met Gauri when she was a teenager. That was their last meet. He has seen her a few times here and there as she was with her aunty in Bareily. So she has got the local slang from there. She is doing her college in home science. She is second year student.

There is a celebration going on as Omkara has come back after long 5 years. Tej and Jhanvi is very happy.

Raj Sharma is very sincere manager and is moving all around making arrangements for his Chotta Malik's come back.

Gauri has vacation so she also came to meet her father. Raj Sharma is staying in Outhouse of Oberoi Banglaw.

Gauri is a talkative and lovely person. Loves her father very much. The Oberois love her too. She is known to each and every person in that house including their neighborhood due to her talking nature.

Dr. Omkara Singh Oberoi is a reserved person. He is kind hearted but wearing a mask of seriousness to show world. Not showing off the richness and power. Good person in heart . Friendship with his college friends Rudy (junior) and Shivaay ( Senior) .

Tej wants Omkara to concentrate more on his profession than his passion. Jhanvi is okay with what's Omakara's decision is.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'll continue if you are okay with the plot.