Chapter 6

The Oberois were in a SUV and they were all set to go to Mehtas for puja.

After covering a few Km they found a road work sign and detour. So they had to take a shortcut.

" Oh God we will be late for the Puja. We have to travel all way to reach there. " Tej sighed.

" It's okay Tej. What can be done other than this." Dadi told him.

Same time in Gauri's house.

" I am feeling a bad feeling. " Gauri told herself.

" Lemme call Papa." She dialed his number.

" Haa.. Chutki tell." Raj asked Gauri after picking up the phone.

" Papa , when will you be back?" Gauri asked him.

" As soon as the Puja is over we will be back Chutki. You have your food and the. Pray and go to bed. Don't wait for me." He told her lovingly.

The call was disconnected. Gauri prayed in front of her Sankerji's idol. Soon power went off and the Diya which was lit in front was put off.

Gauri got scared . She hugged her parent's wedding foto tightly to her chest and lied down on the bed.

After sometime.

A car stopped in front and a man came out and knocked on Gauri's door.

" Who is it?" A scared Gauri asked.

" Gauri it's me Rudy, Omkara's friend
. Please open the door." A cold voice answered.

'At this time? Why?' She talked to herself and took a knife just for safety.

She opened the door with trembling hands. Rudy stood in front of her without any emotion .

" Gauri , come with me." He told her. She was hesitant to obey him.

" I know you don't know me well. But please believe me and come with me. I won't harm you." Rudy replied.

Gauri went with him. The car stopped in front of Omkara's hospital.

She confusedly walk with Rudy to the hospital.
Her heart was beating very fast . She had a bad feeling in her mind.

Anika and Bhavya came to her and hugged her.

Gauri looked at her . It's for the first time she is seeing them . But they already behaves as if they know her.

" I am Anika, Shivay's wife. " Anika introduced herself.

" I am Bhavya. I work with Shivaay , Om and Rudy." Bhavya told her.

Gauri was in no mood to listen all this.

"Gauri, you have to be strong . Please listen to us calmly. " Anika told her.

Gauri tightly clutched at her bracelet which was her mom's chain.

" The car which your Dad and Oberois were traveling met with an accident and... and... " Anika was fumbling with words not knowing how to complete it.

" And .. and .. your Dad .. your Dad is ... Dad is .. no more."

Thud..

She was not able to process what they told her.
Gauri fell down on the floor with a thud. She sat on the floor frozen without any reaction.

Bhavya and Anika got scared seeing her reaction.

Anika Kneeled down to reach her level and shook her lightly holding her shoulder.

" Paapaaa..." Gauri screamed while crying. No one able to control her.

" I want my papa." She was crying continuously.
Anika and Bhavya was not able to view this . Even though they are doctors still they are human and daughters too.

" Gauri... shhhh." Anika hugged her tightly and tried to console her which she know is impossible.

Then In a stretcher Raj's body was brought. Gauri's crying was getting uncontrollable. She hugged her Pappa's body and cried her heart out. His body was covered in blood which was transferred to Gauri's dress and body.

" Pappa.." she cried.

They took the stretcher for further formality leaving a crying Gauri.

Then Gauri noticed Omkara sitting on a bench with red blood eyes in the direction where her Papa's body was taken .

She went near him and sat beside him.
" Omkaraji." She called lightly.

She was shocked by the sudden hug . He also cried his heart out. She was so confused by his action.

" Why why??? What sin did I do to receive such a big punishment? " Omkara told her still hugging her tightly and sobbing.

Gauri was really shocked but still she didn't know. Her mind was telling her something but she refused to believe it.

They sat there for few minutes.

"Sir all formalities are done. " a voice broke their frozen state.

Shivaay , Rudra , Anika and Bhavya came to Rikara.

" Gauri , mm they will send your Papa now. Do you have any relatives to be informed." Shivaay hesitantly asked her. But he was helpless he had to ask that.

Gauri noded her head and told

" Bar... Bareily.. In Bareily.. my ... cha.. chacha's house is there . ( she talked in between sobbing) . "

" Gauri can you give me their number I will call them." Shivaay told her .

She passed her cell phone to him.
" Num.. number .. number is ... number is saved as chacha. "

Shivaay dialed the number and moved away from them and spoke to them.

" O.. what about you man? Do you want to inform anyone?" Rudy asked him.

He nodded a no and sat there in the bench itself without any emotion.

" O.. at least please say anything.. you are scaring me." Rudy shook him.

" Please Om . Drink this water." Anika brought him a glass of water and forwarded it in front of him.

Omkara stayed in his own world.

Gauri now confirmed what her mind told her. What next . What will be her future? The question remained there. She had her father but not anymore.

" Gauri come at least drink this water. " Anika forced her to drink.
———
Elsewhere:

" Sir mission successful. Oberois are no more."

" Hahaha.. now the empire will be mine. I will rule the world. It's been years I have been yearning for this. " Mr. Kapoor did an evil laugh.

"Now the deal will be mine. How many times I have told Tej Oberoi not to cross my path. Now he and his family will be ruling in other world " and he laughed again.

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

End of Chapter 6

Please don't kill me for such a chapter.
Omkara and Gauri has become orphans. 😱😱😱
What next??
Tune in for more