Chapter 4

" You eat. I will answer the door." Gauri told Omkara making him sit in his seat continue munching the pakoras.

She opened the door with broad smile but the smile on her face faded when she saw 2 unknown men was standing at the doorstep.

They kept inspecting Gauri from top to bottom. Gauri scrunched her eyebrows in confusion. While keeping a hand on the door frame.

" Kaun hai Gauri?" Omkara shouted from the dining room because he didn't hear anything for long.

" Don't know. Two chirotas have come."

" Chirottas?" Omkara told to himself and he pushed the chair in which he have been sitting just before and made his way towards the door.

" Ooooooo....." Rudy rushed and hugged Omkara which resulted in Omkara stumbling and fall down with Rudy on top.

Gauri and Shivay looked at them with wide eyes with mouth  opened and looked at each other.

" Duffer get up." Omkara pushed Rudy and tried to get up.

" Om.... are you sure you are straight?" Shivaay asked Omkara . Omkara stood there feeling scandalized.

Gauri looked shockingly both at Shivaay and Omkara.

" Shivaayy... " Omkara called him warningly . He noticed the shock on Gauri's face.

" Gauri, Nothing like that. He is making fun of me." Omkara explained.

" Om.. who is she?" Rudy asked.

" She is Gauri. Raj mamu's daughter. "

" Hi nice meeting you little girl." Shivaay shook his hands with her.

" No.. I'm not a little girl." Gauri turned on her Gundi mode.

"Wow pakoras.." Rudy excitingly took the pakoras from the plate and started munching on.

" Gauri they are my friends from medical college. Meet Shivaay and Rudy." Omkara told Gauri.

She smiled at them.

" Omkaraji.. I will leave for now . Enjoy your time with your friends." Gauri told Om and left to her home.

" O... very cute na?" Rudy asked him.

" Haan.. very smart and sweet also." Omkara replied in a trance.

" You like her?" Shivaay asked.

" Haan I like her." He answered.

"Oye hoyee.. Mr. Eligible bachelor finally found his love." Rudy cheered while munching on.

" No no.. don't go there. She is a kid." Omkara warned them.

" Ohoo O...  Nothing like that. There is no age barrier between love. Love can happen anywhere." Rudy started lecturing about love.

" Yeah, just like how Rudy fell in love with his Senior." Shivaay told.

" Ha ha.. by the way how is Bhavya?" Omkara asked Rudy.

" She is good. Doing medical camp in the tribal colony."

They continued their chitter chatter.

The Next Day

All are present in OM .

All were assembled in dining table for breakfast.

" Om.. when will you be joining the hospital? " Tej asked while transferring paratha to his plate.

"Very soon Papa. May be next week." Om replied back politely.

Soon then Raj came there.
" Sir we got invitation from Mehtas for puja."

" Oh is it? When is it Raj?" Tej asked his manager.

"Sir next week." Raj answered.

" You guys heard about the invitation right? We will have to go for that. Be prepared."

" Sir the papers for deal for the Mills .." Raj forwarded a bunch of papers. " Please go through once and sign on it Sir. I have already checked it. "

" Okay. Keep that in my office." Tej replied . Raj kept the file in his office.

They continued having breakfast .

————-

Elsewhere

A man is seen talking on phone.

" Seems like Oberois will be all attending puja. Right time to implement the plan."

" Yeah buddy. So the deal will be ours." Man on the other line replied.

Muted conversation.

Phone call ended.

The man laughs evilly..

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

To be continued