Chapter 5

Few days passed. Omkara joined his hospital. Gauri went back to her hostel as her vacation was over.

Shivaay ,Anika,Rudra and  Bhavya Joined the same hospital with Omkara.

They had a strong bonding.

" Room no:201's patient? "

" It's a case of post traumatic stress. She will need proper care and counseling to recover. She has gone through so much."

Their conversations will be mainly related to patients now. They discuss about different patients and help each other regarding the treatment.

Omkara returns from the hospital. He relaxed for a while and then he went to his art studio and took the canvas. He closed his eyes for a moment.

Gauri.... her eyes, smile was coming in front of him.
As in a trance he started transferring the image in his mind to the canvas in front of him.

Soon it was weekend. Gauri has come from her hostel to visit her Papa.

" Jaanu darling.. your doctor son is not here?" Gauri asked Jhanvi.

" Why are you so eager to meet him?" Jhanvi decided to tease her.

" Jaanu.. " she pouted . " you were boasting last day so much that your son was famous artist. I need his help from that great artist to complete my project. " Gauri told her.

" Since its weekend he has no OP today. He is there in his art studio. Go upstairs..."

"And turn left . The corner room. I know each and every corner in this house." Before Jhanvi could finish Gauri completed her sentence.

" Crazy girl." Jhanvi told herself.

" Jhanvi.. about whom are you talking?" Dadi asked her daughter-in-law.

" Gauri.. who else." Jhanvi chuckled and replied.

" She is adorably crazy." Dadi told.

—————————-

In art studio.

" Doctor sahib..." Gauri called him while pushing the door open.

" Oh Gauri.. come come." Omkara was happy to see Gauri in his studio.

Gauri happily entered the room and was amused by the paintings. She was awestruck by the lively look of the art that he have portrayed in the canvas.

" So what brought you here?" He asked her.

" Omkarajiiii.. mmm woa.. I know you are a busy person. Mmm " Gauri was hesitant to ask him.

" Come on Gauri. Tell me what is it? Why so much intro?" Omkara asked her.

" I need to submit a project related to woman to college as part of an assignment. I am not getting ideas. Jaanu was talking about your artist side and I thought of getting your help. Please Omkaraji will you please help me?" Gauri pleaded him.

" Ha ha .. this was the matter?? For this small matter you gave this big intro?" Omkara teased her and Gauri pouted.

" Papa was telling that you might not like it." Gauri told him.

" Gauri ... why will I not like it? You are Mom's bestie  and how can I not help you? " Omkara pinched her nose playfully due to which a small amount of paint was smeared on her nose.

" Awwww.. you look soo cute.." he smiled and admired her.

She scrunched her nose.

" You look like a bunny now. From now onwards I will call you bunny only. " he pulled her cheeks.