Chapter 15

"No , No ... please leave me ..... please don't come near .. please ..Sankarjiii..."
Gauri started whispering in her sleep but ended up screaming Sankerji's name.

"Doctor... " one of the nurses screamed for doctor and went out to call .
Omkara who was waiting in front of the room was eager to know what must have happened.
" The patient has regained consciousness. "

" Can I meet her ?" He wanted to meet her and make sure that she is doing okay . He know that it's not possible but still his mind can't think about logic when it comes to his lill bunny .

" no sir only after the doctor gives permission."
With that she went to call doctor.

Gauri was confused where she was . She looked at the surroundings and looked at herself and realized that she was in hospital gown . The flashback came running to her mind . Her breath went quick and she clutched on to the bedsheet. On hearing noise Hauri became alert and saw a man entering. Without thinking further she threw the glass nearby to that man .

" Easy young lady . Easy I am not here to harm you . I am your doctor. And you are safe now . "

Gauri frowned.
" Sankerji " she shouted ..she became uncontrollable and started to throw everything infront of her to the doctor. The nurse rushed towards her and injected medicine into her after which she relaxed and went to sleep.

Omkara who heard the commotion was impatient and he rushed towards the room .

"Hmm Mr... " the doctor called.

" Omkara.. Dr. Omkara Singh Oberoi "

" She is very scared . She might be in Post traumatic stress. She need psychological support. As a doctor you know right ."

" yes doctor. Can I meet her?"

" yes . She is sedated now. Please don't disturb her."

Omkara entered the room and found his lill bunny sleeping .
He sat beside her and lovingly caressed her hair .