Chapter-13

Disturbing contents ahead . Read at our own discretion. No bashing will be tolerated .

" Chirayyaaa " Gauri froze at the sound that laid seeds of fear in Gauri's mind .

She turned to see the same man that scared her to the core. She by now understood that she had been trapped by the weird man . She tried to run down stairs but was held by one of Kali's minion.

" Please leave me .. please I beg you ." She tried to freed herself from his hold .

" Ha ha aha ... " everyone laughed around her making her scared to the core .

Gauri was pushed inside a room and Kaali locked the door.

He moved towards her making her heartbeat audible to everyone else around.

" Chirayya... U r mine since the day I have laid my eyes on u . "

" I... I'm not a property to belong anyone. Stop materializing women for God's sake . " Gauri spat

" Feisty much ... But u know what ... I like to take a feisty one . Ur curves have been tempting me for long ... Now it's time for me to taste you ."

Gauri ran across the room to find a way to escape from the trap.

" Please leave me . I have not messed anything with your life sir . Please ..."

" Ha ha ... You have chirayya .. you have . You have messed with my brain and heart . Whenever I close my eyes it's your image that comes dancing before me . My nostrils are filled with your lotus fragrance. My hands itch to fiddle with your black cloud like hair . You have messed with my entire system . You are my medicine. Only you can cure me ."

He inched towards her . Finally trapped Gauri was crying profusely thinking about what this weird man will be doing with her . He caught her on her wrist and dragged her . Tied her arms to the window bars .

" Please nooo... pleasee sir noo . I beg you . Leave me ."

" Ohh Chirayya .. it's master for you . I may do anything to you as I please . Your poor Chaachi has thought that I'm some big company's CEO and poor she has taken advance from me . Now you need to pay it back .. "

" Sir... I'll work hard to pay back that money to you ."

" Tsk tsk Chirayya .. I don't want money in return . What I want and only want is you and your body . I'm making it clear for you I'm your master."

Gauri struggled to free herself from the tied rope .

Kaali pulled her duppatta from her shoulder . Gauri was shocked by the action . Her chest was rising and falling because of the heavy breath due to her fear .
This caught Kaali's attention towards the highest curve on her body .

" Beautiful." He told her making her move her head to side with closed eyes due to disgusting feeling she had .

He groped her feminine curve above her kurti . Gauri cried loudly .

" Hmmm ... Chirayya.. the feeling is much better than what I imagined . "

Gauri was scared more than she could . Within fraction of second she was freed from her kurti.

She cried and tried with more strength to free herself . She wanted to cover herself unfortunately she is tied up .

" Sirr...Pleaseeee. Leave me . I'm not that type of girl . Pleaseee I beg you .." she told in between her cries ..

" Chirayya.. you earn your first punishment .. I asked you to call me Master .. "

He pulled her leggings downwards and spanked her with whip.

" Aahhhhh..." Gauri screamed ...

*whip* " this *whip* "for" *whip* "not " *whip* "calling" *whip* "me" *whip* "master" .
Due to which her curves were red .
" perfect " he caressed her bottom with his hands to which Gauri flinched .

His hands then ran all over her body making Gauri to feel that her entire birth was cursed . She wished for a second that she was never born .

Kaali inhaled in her scent .
" Chirayya... ur scent is making me intoxicated. "

" Please kill me ... I don't want to live ."

" Chirayya... how can I kill you ? I have bought you not for one time . I want to take you till I am bored . You can't die that easily and I won't. "

Standing there stark naked she wished and prayed her Sankarji himself freed her from this devil's clutches.

Her futile attempt of kicking legs in air were not affecting  the giant sized Kaali's body .

Kaali slapped her on face making her bleed near the corner of her lips.

" Chirayya.. you are mine .. only mine . Kaali tried to close the gap between them ignoring her weak attempt to avoid him When he was about to kiss her suddenly the door fell down with a bang .

Gauri opened her eyes and looked with hope . There she saw Sankerji himself appeared in the door .The sound of damaruka was echoing in her ears. Kaali was near her but she didn't notice anything . She was concentrating only on her Sankerji. Finally she lost her consciousness feeling something oozing out from her stomach. The pain was not affecting her .

"Sankerji " this was the last word she spoke last before she blacked out.

"Nooooo..." 'Sankerji' screamed and ran to her stopped by Kaali.

He used the same knife to stab Kaali . He threw it somewhere and rushed to Gauri . Freed her from the window and Covered her with his T-shirt . He shook her .

" Gauri .. m sorry . Please please open your eyes .. Gauri stay with me . You are the only one left . If you also leave I will be all alone . Please don't leave me .

She slightly opened her eyes . Still in a daze she tried to touch his face .
He kissed her on temple and carried her downstairs.

There many people started blocking them .

" Who are you to take Kaali Saahab's bride ? What relation do you have with her to take her away ? " a man asked .
Omkara touched his thumb on his wound to get some blood and he filled her hair partition with the blood .

" She is my wife . Now if you are satisfied with our relationship move . I need to take my wife to hospital . "

The people had nothing left to protest and gave them way .

He took her to his car . He drove it as fast as he can . He reached the hospital and rushed her to the entrance.

" I'm doctor Omkara Singh Oberoi.. She need help . "
Omkara told in one breath .

Stretcher came immediatelyand took her to OT . The formality papers were given .
Relationship with patient ?
" I'm sorry Gauri .. but I had to do it to save you . If you are not okay with it I can free you from this relationship. I am not selfish Gauri . But I feel something for you . It's beyond a feeling for a friend ." Om told to himself and filled it as husband .