Chapter 14

Sitting there in front of the hospital visiting area the scenes that happened before few hours started reeling in his mind . Had he not reached on time what could have happened ? He did not wish to think about that possibilities.
Flashback:

As discussed earlier Omkara and his friends were starting to meet his little bunny just to make sure she is doing well . Shivomru in one car and Anika in Bhavya in another .
While in the car Rudy's phone rang .
" Hello..."
.......
" Oh okay . We will be there "
" Shivay.. there has been a fire incident there in bus . We all have to report back to hospital for emergency."
Omkara was looking sad . He had this urge to meet his little bunny but he can't miss his responsibility as a doctor too . He was in dilemma unable to respond.

"O , where are you lost ?" Rudra asked him noticing Omkara to be zoned out .

" Nothing Rudra . Let's go ."

When they are half the way , Omkara decided to go by his heart .
" Rudra please stop the car ."

" O "

" Rudra I ... I can't come with you . Please I can't leave Gauri .. I want to meet her .  Guys please understand. "

" Om... don't worry you go ahead ... We will go by Bhavya's car . "  Shivay told him assuring they will take care of the incident.

Omkara drove to Gauri's Chaachi's home .

There he met Chaachi and she informed about the interview.

" What was the need of asking Gauri to work ? You could have asked me for money . Why did you trouble her ? You have your own daughter and you didn't think about sending her . If you had trouble to take care of her you could have left her with me . I would have taken care of her just like a princess." Omkara was really angry thinking about how manipulative her chaachi is .

" Omkara sir .. you guys are all rich .. I agree I was becoming selfish . But it's not like I was torturing her . We are poor people . We can't have the luxury of siting back at home and easily relax . "  Chaachi replies.

" Do you know where has she gone for interview?" Omkara asked desperately.

She nodded and gave him the address .

He drove his car to the destination feeling heavy in his heart .

He studied the location and immediately a frown formed on his face .
' This place looks very shady . I am sure it's a trap . I hope Gauri is safe .'
He descended the stairs with his heart slamming against his chest .

He then heard some one pleading . He rushed to the place to find a girl tied to window bars , with someone hovering over her . He froze for a minute , regained his consciousness and acted immediately.
His dear little bunny was being forced by an animal .
After a series of stunts he finally saved her , freed her for the ties and made her naked body dressed in his tshirt .

He had to marry her on aroused situation. Took her to nearest hospital.

End of flashback

He prayed to God for her recovery .

//
It's a very small update . I wanted to publish this earlier to tell u guys how Omkara reached there .
I will try to update this story regularly