Chapter 3. 11 ~ Cutie from the Marshmallow aisle

“Yoongi-ah!” Jihyo called out, said male walking out of the twin's room with the two attached to both of his legs, the two children giggling.

Yoongi was smiling as well, getting a nice work out as he moved with his twins on his legs. “Yes, Jihyo?”

“I need you to run to the grocery store,” she smiled, Yoongi’s eyes widening, “we need to restock.”

It had been a week since the guys made their plan, and since they wanted things to be natural and not rushed, Yoongi kept himself away from the infamous grocery store his dear Hoseokie worked at.

“Okay,” he smiled, running to his room so he could change, surprised at how fast he moved even with his children on his legs.

Jihyo smiled, “I’ll stay with the kids," calling the two into the kitchen.

Yoongi shouted an okay before getting ready to go see his dear Hoseok.

<><><>

“Yoongi!”

Said male turned to look at the orange haired male who called his name, a bright smile on his face.

“Do I know you?” Yoongi teased, watching the younger pout. “I’m only kidding, Hi Hoseok.”

“No kids today?” Hoseok inquired, Yoongi shaking his head.

“With their auntie today so I may shop in peace,” the maroon-haired male replied, walking over to the cashier.

“Why do you ask?”

Hoseok shrugged, “just curious, I wanted to see the two cuties.”

“Aren’t I cute as well?” Yoongi teased, Hoseok chuckling as he leaned over so he could be closer to the elder male.

“You’re the cutest, Hyung,” he smirked, Yoongi blushing a bit.

Hoseok didn’t know why flirting with the maroon-haired male felt so right, why it felt so natural.

After Hoseok’s little comment Yoongi went to shopping for the necessities, again, having trouble when it came to the marshmallows his kids seemed to love so much. Yoongi whined to himself as he jumped to try and reach the treat, only to be met with nothing.

“Hoseo-”

Before Yoongi could call out the male’s name, he already saw Hoseok grabbing the treat and handing it to Yoongi, a small smile on his face.

“I was watching you struggle,” the male laughed, Yoongi rolling his eyes but smiled nonetheless.

“Well, thank you for getting them for me,” he thanked, Hoseok rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

The male bit his lip before speaking, clearly a bit nervous, “I know this might be a little quick since we haven’t known each other long, but I want to get to know you Yoongi. So, could I get your number?”

The maroon haired male had to keep from smiling the widest gummi smile he could ever smile, though that proved to be pointless since the smile took over his face anyway. He looked up at Hoseok, looking into the eyes he had fallen in love with all those years ago.

Even if Hoseok didn’t remember Yoongi or their memories from before, he still felt the same attraction for the male he felt when they were in high school. In one way or another, his mind was still in love with Yoongi.

“Yes Hoseok, you can have my number.”  

<><><>

SeokSeok
Not even close, if I were to go on a roller coaster I think I’d quite literally die.

Cutie from Marshmallow aisle
That’s dramatic, I bet you’d be fine.

Yoongi knew that was complete bullshit, he remembers when he and Hoseok went to an amusement park, went on a roller coaster, and afterward Hoseok puked his brains out.

Jihyo walked into Yoongi’s room, the twins now asleep after their fun day with auntie Ji.

“How’s it going with getting to know him even though you know everything about him?” Jihyo asked, laughing at her words after.

Yoongi chuckled, “it’s funny, he doesn’t remember much about me, yet he guesses everything correct. Like my age, birthday, height, weight, things he knew before.”

“Maybe deep down he still remembers,” Jihyo suggested, Yoongi now the one to shrug, his heart beating faster when he felt his phone vibrate.

SeokSeok
Yeah, no. Anyway, I’m gonna go to sleep, goodnight Hyung.
*image attached*

Yoongi squealed at the image of his precious sync, almost dying from cuteness

Yoongi squealed at the image of his precious sync, almost dying from cuteness. Jihyo laughed as she watched the male hug his phone close to his chest, sighing dreamily. He quickly replied to the male’s message before putting his phone down.

Cutie from Marshmallow aisle
Night SeokSeok, sweet dreams.

*image attached*

“Someone looks happy,” Jihyo commented

“You have no idea.”