Halftime Show: Sexy Scavenger Hunt! (Birthday addition)

Filler Chapter only for fun; explicit scenes ahead!!

This is W102.1. We are talking about Partynextdoor's performance tonight. He promises a concert to remember. And rumors of multiple special guests making an appearance? Who do you think will show up in our city tonight? Meanwhile... there was an OBJ sighting in LA last night. He was seen out and about in the company of an unknown tall, shapely, sandy haired and blue eyed woman who looks nothing at all like rumored girlfriend, Cassandra Williams. Rumor has it the beautiful mystery woman is a popular IG model.  Seems more his speed. Looks like the twenty eight year old star wide receiver still can't be tied down. Is this tea or what?

Rolling my eyes, I turned off satellite radio in my car as I sped towards the hospital

Rolling my eyes, I turned off satellite radio in my car as I sped towards the hospital. Scaled back from even limited practices again, Odell had been sulking out on the west coast all week, working with his personal trainer and attempting to get ready for the last preseason game against the Rams.

It was my birthday tomorrow and it seemed like I'd be spending it without the company of a man. Granted we'd only shared our feelings for each other a couple of weeks ago,  but a small part of me still felt a little disappointed. Odell promised we would do it big next week once he got back. But he had barely been keeping in contact since he left New Jersey and only just responded back to my text last night this morning. He was so consumed with the little progress he was making towards getting back on the field, I wasn't expecting much.

The last few days had not been easy. Besides not hearing from Odell, more rumors were stirred up every time he was spotted out in public. There was video of him entering a club with friends last night quickly followed by two beautiful women who exited the same car. Then more rumors flew that he was spotted again leaving the club alone with one of the women later that night. Of course I was promptly tagged in all of it.  At this point I wasn't sure what to believe. The media easily blew innocent situations out of proportion.  Hell after being in a fake relationship with Odell for months, I knew that better than anyone. But now, he really was acting distant and like someone else held his interest.

Even with Nylah's encouragement, I was not sure how I was going to make it in this relationship if it was always going to be like this. I was not usually an insecure woman, but all of these pictures and this gossip were enough to make anyone a little crazy especially with little to no reassurance coming from Odell.