part 1 Team A

It was like nornal nights.. only policeman was awake and watching his office.

Momoko looked around. She was officer.. she loved this job by whole heart.. there were nights she didn't slept because of it. There were days passed following bandits and killers but again.. this job was her life. She had nothing except this. Next to her was brave people. They were next to her. She decided to made sure if everything was okay. She called to policmen.

"Who's calling? "

"Officer blossom. Is everything okay"

"Yes. Except the drunken people which I told you 1 hour ago."

"Have a good night"

And she hunged up. She was going to leave office when door opened and kaoru buttercup went inside

"Buttercup. I sent you to holidays. What happened,"

"New work."

And she took from her travel bag human's finger which was in special packet.

"Tell me everything"

"As you said. Sorry as you odered me and send me with force I went at holidays. I had so much fun. Just kidding I was bored as hell and tjen I decided to hount. after three day I was haunting. and then I found this in the middle forest."

Momoko signed. This girl.. kaoru always had crime in her life. She send her to rest but Even at holidays She found new job to do. It was good but steel it was hard to do next job at middle night

"Soo I returned here and I came here from train station. What do we do. As always or wait till morning"

"As always"

And they put finger in special box. Kaoru called some boys and girls.

"Yes. I wanted miyako. Hello annie is your grandchild home. No not alice. I want miyako. I am calling from police office. Okay I will wait... oh miyako here's new job. Yes I was on holidays but I am so workaholic. Yes. Meet me here okay"

"Yo. Redhead it's me not your ex. Yes new job. COME HERE AS FAST AS YOU CAN. I know it's midnight. Listen took boomer. Okay. I will call him. Meet me here"

"Boomer it me Kaoru. Which kaoru? You didn't know me. Okay than GET YOUT BUTT HERE AS SOON AS YOU CAN. so you remeber me now. Okay"

"Bunny we need you there's new job. Come here. I am WORKAHOLIC. Yes.. maybe. Come here."

That was all main group. For what they needed now. Kaoru was spy in enemies and was using power. Boomer and brick was mostly arresting bad boys while miyako was helping kaoru to connect blissom while kaoru was spy. Bunny was drawing people. She was working mostly with skeltons and describing people by only part of body but she loved her job as well like others.

After 15 minutes everyone was office. All of them said

"We thought you were at holidays so we could rest"

Kaoru sighed and said

"I AM CRIME MINISTER"

Momoko smiled. It was similar to her. It was her family amd said

"Listen at next part of this city kaoru found finger. And we need to find it's owner because may this person is dead or scared. We need to do this job."

All nodded. Momoko took out finger with special gloves and give it to bunny. She start talking.

"It's woman's finger. where ring is that finger. Right handed.. I could smell spirt from it and may she was drinking or was nurse. But I think it's nurce because finger is soft and nail polish is skin color. Middle age.. from 40 to 50.. it's two day seance it's in forest because it's steel wet. And rain was two days ago. And.. she loved writing. That's all I can say"

"Okay.. now boomer and brick will go to find this person tomorrow while kaoru will help me. Bunny you're free.

But all of them said

"Let's srart working now. Why wait?"

"Okay I will call general jack. He leaved next to this forest and have his own little group but we're better then this group. Kaoru took boomer and brick where you find finger. Don't show others your face. We may need spy. I will go with miyako and see jack. Bunny I need you to inform everyone about this. We need to find her. Tell others search for lost or injury people. May people who disappeared. Inform our general but do it tomorrow. We may stay there and be careful. Made DNA test and try to understand who she was if her DNA is in base."

"Got is officer blossom"

"Has anyone have questions?"

"Yes."

"What's it boomer?"

"I choose follow you. Because you need protect and your best friend kaoru and brick are terminators so they don't need me.and besides you may need my help"

"Okay decided boomer will go with us"

Kaoru told boomer "no one can hurt blue right boom" boomer put his tongue out.

Boomer, miyako and blossom set in car. Brick and kaoru set in other one and bunny set in office.

"I just want a little nap. This feelt good"

And she put her head on desk and start taking her nap which will last 8 hour.

Butch will come later in story. He is misterious and people who think butch killed this woman are wrong if you think so. I hope you enjoy.