part 11 team A

Momoko set in helicopter but then her phone beeped and she looked down.

Boomer:
"We are all under control so better stay and don't move"

momoko:
"Thanks I'll take care. Brat, brute, berserk, bash, breaker and blade will took our places."

She looked bunny and blaze and told them

"Connect ones who like us to took our places"

They nodded and connected them. Bunny called brandish. One who looked like her

"Hey bunny. What's up?"

"We need your help?"

"How?"

"Listen remember when we fought jack blaster? Same here. now is seven o'clock and it will long about month or more. It's do or die situation"

"Got it. Blue, red and green line on"

"Darks will be at purple dark"

And brandish hanged up. She got code. When they fought jack blaster they acted like they were police and jack catched wrong persons instead of real polices when he catched real and then they arrested jack. Seven o'clock meant thay they needed eight person and mission maybe last one month.

As it comes to blaze he called his "twin" blard

"yo blaze what you need?"

"Three boy %¥  !"%   ) £(÷  €@ . ×÷ !=÷  €,#÷=  "¥,%=¥). ×÷ !=÷ ? ¥:£,/ % ¥ @!:÷ ¥%^÷=@. ₩£=₩)÷ ×£)) %)) _¥€ ? ¥=#."

"Okay" and he hanged up. Those simbols are instead of letters at Samsung keyboard whem you push button sym. It meant "three boy to act like us we are under control. We are moving to save others. Purple will tell you more". Blaze signed and set in helicopter  which flew away.  He put his headphones on and listened song

"
Show me how to lie
You're getting better all the time"

Lie.. it was part of his life..

"Don't worry. I'll be back. I love you" told his mother at little blaze

"I love you to mom"

"Listen blaze.. I just don't have money.. we need it.. someday I'll be back"

"Mom you are not going at work?"

"Yes I am."

Blaze hugged his mother.. which didn't hugged back but kissed amd hot tears escaped from her eyes

"Mom when I grow up I will protect you and I'll make you live like a queen"

"I hope little one" and with that words she leaved.. it was his last time when he saw mother.. but this made him grow up like he is now.. his eyes landed on purple.. violet eyed girl girl which was sleeping next to him.. even in this noisy place peacefully.. her head slide down and lied on his shoulder... He smiled at her and slept with her along but now his head was on her head..

"Awww they are so cute" start miyako shipping. And took million pictures and looked reds and saw them sleep too and there goes more ship.. but what about her? She already had ship named boombubbles, blossick, blanny and as boomer told her butchercup.. she loved them so much but at last ship.. she wasn't sure..

Momoko blossom was boss of everyone.. her actions was fast and she was clever. Her job was command

Boomer jojo along brick jojo was agents.. arresting people and fighting them.

She was hacker and in dangerous situation was agent too.

Bunny was dead's doctor if you know what I meant because I don't know how to wrote word

Blaze was guard.. and one who was talking at criminals

And kaoru was spy in enemy's group.

This was team A. Nonstop team. Against nonstop criminal. But they needed rest from this life.. they were bunch of 22-23 years old persons with sad past.. brick and boomer was beggars at first time.. now they had 2 floor, 3 house and cars.. miyako was all alone.. she was street child until some grandma find her and became her family along with her children... as momoko.. momoko was all alone.. her family was dead.. only this team.. only this was all she got as family and kaoru? She killed her father.. after her mother died.

All was one.. They needed to act like whole body.. miyako was tight hand and kaoru left, boys was legs and blaze neck while bunny was back and momoko brain.,

They were family.. only job wasn't connecting them.. it was life too..

Team A. They never killed person.. only one of them.. and it was before she joined.

Miyako looked down from helicopter and saw train.. this helicopter was really fast.. it was only 2 days left until ceriville

She start looking photos at phone. She loved this one so much.. all of them were there.. boomer was behind miyako hugging. Bruck and momoko arguing, bunny amd blaze making stupid faces and there were kaoru.. and 20 litre of water.. and after of minite they were all wet..

She knew she and all of them could thay alive.. they were team a at all..

"Team A..."