part 15 are we thing now?

Momoko and miyako along with bunny was in shock.. boys took dead body to morgue where bunny was working at this time... bunny opened bad where body was and screamed.. momoko looked brick

"Kaoru.. she.. She did... I.." brick murmured something... and girk start cry expect bunny who said

"Please remove spider"

"Bunny blaze is dead and.."

"No he isn't. Just patalised. I give kaoru this poison and is it touchs someone's blood will be paralised"

"But he is dead.. has no heartbeat"

"Has but too low to hear or feel. Give me avocado" odered bunny and others with hope inside their eyes made avocado appear magically.. bunny broke avocado in the middle and I don't know how she managed it because I can't even do it with blade and blaze jumped out with shouting

"Aghhhhhhh"

"Blaze calm down it's me bunny"

"Bunny..."

"I'm glad you're okay"

Blaze hugged bunny.. and others left those two alone...

"Bunny.."

"I'm.. sorry blaze.. I shouldn't left you alone" and tears start falling down from her eyes.. 

"Shhh.. bunny.. I made choice.. I couldn't protect you and couldn't let them hurt you" blase tried to calm her down.. and they kneeled.. bunny was leaning blaze... her head was on his body.. blaze hugged her tightly and then put his hand under chin and rise her head.

"Bunny open your eyes."and then bunny's purple.. or violet eyes met more dark purple eyes..

"Bunny it is not your fault"

"But you may died there if kaoru wasn't"

"No if you wasn't I would be dead. You give her right poison and then while others were planning my funereal you made me alive."

"But.."

Bunny was going to continue blaming herself but hot lips stopped her.. and her eyes was as wide as plates.. she kissed back.. and tears start dissapearing..

"I should do this more often" added blaze with smiling..bunny nodded with red face.. but then grabbed blaze with collar

"Don't do it again...please..  i can't lose you too"

Blaze just give her grin

"If I hadn't did this I'll be waiting for your kiss eternity"..

"Next time ask for it"

"Bunny can I took one more kiss"

And then bunny nodded.. blaze closed his eyes and then bunny kissed him on nose and run away

"I will took revenge" called out blaze. And bunny just laughed.

Blaze put his hands on pockets and suddenly took out paper but it wasn't him's.

"Bunny call others now"

And bunny did what he told her.. soon Team A was watching blaze

"Guys it's from kaoru. It says"

"Team A base is at dark street white house. Lefter is german bazil and I had to do it blaze. I hadn't got any other way. I am part of gang but.. I can't took it.. if you think I'll arrest butch you are all wrong.. I will arrest others but not him.. I don't love him but he didn't wanted to be part of this. I am just too stupid too arrest him. And blaze be careful.. because next time I won't be able to save you. Boomer you too because I saw your pictures there Took in townsville and I can swear there is mostly breaker's photos but difference is only eyes.. he is wearing wig luckily.

Kaoru.."

"Should we trust her officer?" Asked brick to momoko

"We need to do it.. as it comes to butch.. forget about him forever. Like he never born" added momoko and everyone breathed in relief..

Boomer took miyako's hand amd went at computer's room.

"Boomer what ar.."

But boomer kissed her gently and picked her up. She put her legs around him. They broke apart.

"I missed you so much miyako"

"I know blue boy"

They put their foreheads to each other.. they were quiet for a moment until miyako closed and locked door. Turn on cameras and boomer Kissed her again..

"So are we thing now?" Asked miyako

"More then thing"

And then they continue kissing and more.. use your dirty mind if you have. I am not writing lemon again.

After they finished they went out and then miyako turn on cameras amd computer and there were alarm. Theu found who was bliod owner. It was asan wolf..