part 12 normal kiss

"kaoru wanna drink soda?" Asked butch  and kaoru nodded. As she drunk it said

"It has strange.." and shw felt down.. but butch managed to catch her.. he out her on bed comfortable and looked her face..

"Sorry kaoru.. I had to done this" and pulled her hair behind her ear and called someone

"Yes it's safe now.. wait I'll turn microphone"

"Is this safe?"

"Yes. Only one person and I give her pills to sleep"

"Okay what you needed?"

"Listen can I took rest?"

"It's not time butch"

"Here is girl.. and means something to me"

"Than let her join us if she passes test"

"Nope. I won't do that"

"Looks like someone has weak spot"

"It was mistake to tell you that"

"So what's answer?"

"Yes she will join"

"Is she beautiful"

"Stop your hands untill I did"

And butch jojo hanged up. But he didn't knew that kaoru changed soda and she was not sleeping or passed out.. she was listening every word.. man she learned it from blossom and brick.. they try to prank her.. mostly brick and she has update from it and now she didn't trusted butch but felt guilty.. luckily she didn't trusted him.. butch went to her.. He looked her lips... white face.. dark.. almost raven colour hair... she was feeling his breath.. and still she was in misunderstood... everyone time with him she was feeling her fast heartbeat.. and wanted to act like a girl.. Instead of her tomboy self.. but she had to choose between her job, friends and butch.. she never relied on her heart.. but now it was like two way.. one was wrong and one right but end was far away and she could tell what was right and what wasn't.

She could saw everything under her close eyes.. it's girls trick.. I couldn't do that but my mom can.

Butch was close to her lips.. and then he kissed sleeping beauty.. kaoru could stop her but her body wasn't obeying her.. she wanted this kiss.. but when she realised that killer and villain was kissing her... happened exactly same what happened when prince kissed sleeping beauty but in kaoru style..

Like this  kaoru opened her eyes pushed butch in jaw.. hit him in balls and kicked in stomach. Butch hasn't got time to realise how to stop this jinxed girl and then kaoru hit glass bottle him in head and made him black out.

Kaoru run towards carriage where boomer was.. he was like her older bro like brick. as she opened door she shout

"Boomer he kissed me!"

Kaoru saw how boomer became red.. and then black... how tick mark appeared on his face.. and his fists start shivering from pulling tighter.

"I'll kill him" he roared..

"No boomer I need to talk you. Then kill him later."

And boomer ser but his stare was like sharp blade

"I could stop him but I didn't.. it was like I wanted it but when it happened I payed.. like I was expecting more.. no I didn't mean rape.. ughhhhhh I am gonna explode"

"You lovee himmmm~~~"

"Cut it out stupid boy. It's mission"

"It seems more then mission"

"Oh and he's taking me to join gang"

"Let's make it clear for you. He loves  you and miyako ships you two. name is butchercup. And if miyako ships you two.. ship will happen.. its magiccc" said boomer and his voice was creppy

"did you liked kiss"

"Yes I did until I thought about him as killer"

"You're a.."

"I know killer too... and this hurts me most.. I am saying lie to him. And I don't want to broke his trust but I want to catch lefter"

"Yeah.. me too.. but we need to choose way... wolf way.. or dog way.. and believe me you can't be same time wolf and dog.. They are enemies. And now return to butch.. because it's first time your cold heart beat.. and I choose you to go on.."

Kaoru nodded.. it was enough for her.. and returned to knocked out butch..

She pushed him in head to wake him up.

"Ow what was that for?"

"For give me sleeping medicine and kiss"

"But other girls are melting for me"

"Listen I am not others so do it again and I'll make sure you won't be ever able to use your dick"

Butch nodded and set. Kaoru took out chocolate and start eating.

"Give me some"

"You didn't deserve"

"It's not big deal"

"It is when it comes to me"

Train stopped about one hour.. everyone needs rest and that's why and kaoru run out and butch signed. This girl was in danger because she was running away from butch.. butch killer.

Kaoru run into dark street and then some guys jumped out.. kaoru look above and saw face and she realised soon what was happening.. and  thought

"This is bad.. totally bad"

One grabbed her but she pushed him into balls and next one hold her tight from back.. kaoru hit him leg and managed to made him fall and let her go.. she saw ledder and stary climbing up but familiar person pished her back and made her fall back

"Boomer! If you are doing this to develop my feelings believe me you are dead" thought kaoru because boomer give money to those guys to create fake dangerous situation and then prince could save princess.. kaoru groaned as she felt down.. her arm was injured now.

"Okay you want hard way now"and she pushed one of seven boy in stomach and took hand to pocket.. but crap.. she was hiding pistol and knife in suitcase at secret bag... Instead of as always place her pocket..

And then two boy held her and one hit her in face.. and there were going second hit when someone shot them in hand and everyone run..

Kaoru didn't bother too look up. It was one and only butch

"Are you okay?"

"Yea.. I've been at worst shape"

"But you're bleeding"

"Listen boy I am okay. Got it? I am not that type of girl which will cry every time her nail brokes so shut your dirty mouth "

"It was just one kiss"

"Yes it was normal one kiss for you but how can I trust you? I am moving or I'll handcuff you"

"You have hand cuffs?"

"Yes I am using it to act like police"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a while
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I didn't thought you really mean to handcuff me" said butch

"I mean what I will say"  said kaoru and slept but before that thought

"It was just normal kiss.."

'Normal"

'Normal'

"Kiss"

"....kiss..."