m28n: The Café

Hoseok's POV

"Hyung bilisan mo ah... At may recording pa tayo ngayon..." Sabi ni Taehyunh sa akin sa kabilang linya ng telepono

"Arasseo... Bibili lang ako ng iced Americano... Gusto mo ba?" I asked...

"Ne..." Sabi niya

"Sige sige.." Sagot ko saka inend na ang tawag

Masyado kasing hectic sang schedules namin ngayon dahil sa mga shows, recordings, dance practices, endorsements at shootings kaya busy rin kami ngayon pero nagagawa pa rin naman naming makapagpahinga... Ngayon yung iba ay nasa recording studio but I decided to grab some coffee kasi huli pa naman akong magrerecord eh...

"Two Iced Americano please .... " sabi ko doon sa kahera saka inabot yung bayad ko habang nakatakip sa kalahati ng mukha ko yung mask ko

"Ne... Kamsahamnida.... We'll just serve you later if your order is ready..." Sabi nung kahera

"Kamsahamnida..." Sagot ko sa kanya saka umalis na sa pila

I was about to go to my usual place in the cafe yet I saw a familiar figure sitting there before I could.... Kaya napagdesisyunan kony umupo na lang sa ibang upuan...

While I was waiting for my order, I can't help myself from looking at the girl's familiar figure while she was looking at the window glass of the cafe... And what caught my full attention was the familiarity I have within her eyes... But to my surprise, her eyes are now filled with tears... Her tears are now rolling down from her eyes one after another... The half of face is covered by her mask so I can't see her full face... She was just watching from the outside while her arms are propped on the table then her chin is placed on her fist then the other is stirring her drink... And it feels like she is not aware about her tears flowing from her ocean like eyes.... It kinda breaks my heart seeing her like that even though I don't know who she is... But her presence kinda reminds me of her.... The only girl that I love until now wherein I promised that my love for her would never change .... I don't know, but for some reasons, I don't know why I really see and feel her from that girl... Maybe because I miss her so much and its been eight years since we have seen each other ...

I want to comfort that girl right now but it might cause a huge problem if I do so I stayed quiet at my place and patiently waited for my drink while watching her... Its kinda creepy that I am watching her but I just can't help it because it kinda hurts me in some way to see someone crying painfully like that, as if she is already numb from the pain she is having...

Now that I realize it... I kinda felt sad from reminiscing the times me and Jia usually come right at this cafe just to talk with each other... But it is also the exact place where I did the most painful thing that I did to her and for me to do as well...

I kinda feel gloomy right now because I can still feel the pain and sadness after all this years... And I can't hide the fact that I still love her and she will be the only one in my heart...

Without knowing it... A tear escaped from my eyes because of this.. But what can I say? I'm still inlove with her...

"Uhhmm.. Excuse me sir... Here's your iced Americano..." Sabi nung waiter kaya agad kong pinunasan yung luha ko but I still can't help it

"Kamsahamnida..." I said and the girl caught my attention again...

I must do something for her... So I instructed the waiter something and left the cafe...

And as soon as I left the cafe, I can't help but to broke down...

Jia... Where are you now???