m72n: A Miracle

Hoseok's POV

"Please enjoy our concert..." Pagtatapos ni Jin Hyung sa introduction niya

I'm already numb right now... And I don't really know what to do... Its been the third day since I haven't seen Jia... And its killing me... I don't even know how she is now...

The moments that I am not able to see her was effective yesterday but it just got me more today....

Jia...

???'s POV

There is Hoseok who started to broke down in tears... All the armies are comforting him... He is now hugged by his members and trying to comfort him...

"Mianhe... Jeongmal mianhe..." He apologized as a lot of tears fall his eyes...

The members just let him cry as their fans started to get silent... After a few seconds, Hoseok finally decided to speak even though his voice cracks because of crying...

"Jeongmal mianhe army... I-i shouldn't have been like this... I hided it since day one but I can't seem to hold it in anymore... I miss her... Jeongmal mianhe.. Its just that, I can't understand why those people did that to her??? What did Jia do for them to do such a thing like that?? I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to be like this..." He said while tears continue to fall from his eyes and I can see the pain from it...

"Jeongmal mianhe.. We should've been happy right now and its even the last day... But I really can control myself right now.. Its just that it got me.. I just want to tell you all that Jia is still confined in the hospital right now... And we still have no news from her after the day she was in the operation room before the first day of our concert here... And its been the third day I haven't seen her... And I really miss her right now... And if there is something I want to tell her right now is that I am sorry for everything that I have said and done to you... I really miss your hugs, kisses and also your presence... I love you Park Jia... Please wake up now.... Jeongmal saranghae my angel, my princess, my baby, my love, my heart......... My everything...." He said as he looked to the crowd with teary eyes...

Everyone became emotional of what he said on stage.. Some of the fans are already crying...  Kahit yung mga katabi ko ngayon ay umiiyak rin...

In a matter of seconds, I didn't realize that a tear escaped my eyes as I look at him who is now crying on his knees while his members are trying to comfort him but are also crying along with him... And I already started to crying along with other people...

A pain struck my heart and it really hurts me right through my heart... After a few minutes of silence around the whole arena, I decided to do something...

"I love you too Jung Hoseok!!!"

Jia's POV

"I love you too Jung Hoseok!!!" I shouted through the crowd as I stand up from my seat

Matapos kong sumigaw ay napalingon sa akin lahat ng tao habang yung mga kasama ko naman ay mga nakangiti...

Kitang-kita sa mga mukha ng lahat ang pagkagulat kahit nung mga taong nasa stage ay gulat na gulat rin sa nakita nila...

Akala ba nila patay na ako?? Kung mga makatingin sila ay parang nakakita sila ng multo...

"Jia??? Jia!!!" The boys shouted as soon as they have a good look at me

I waved at them as they all cheers out of happiness and burst in tears as they saw me... But there this one man who is literally frozen in his position while looking at my eyes that made me smile...

"Nado saranghae my hope!" I said sweetly that made him brought back to reality and burst in teats once again...

"Jia!!!" He shouted as he ran to me like a crying baby...

He stopped at his tracks and looked at me awkwardly as he stopped crying...

"Hi... " he said and it made me chuckle

I know that he is still thinking about what happened...

"Hello..." I said as I opened my arms at him while smiling happily...

He immediately engulfed me in a huge hug like he is not planning to let go of me anytime... He placed his head unto my shoulders as I hug him back... He continued to cry on my shoulders while I rest my head unto his chest...

"Jeongmal mianhe Jia... Mianhe... Mianhe... Mianhe.." He said it repeatedly as he hug me tightly

"Shhh.... Gwaenchana... Don't worry..." I said and it made him look at me while still holding my waist

"I missed you ... So much..." He said as he kissed my forehead and it made me smile because I really missed them for a very long time...

"I missed you too... So much..." I replied and kissed his forehead as well...

"Wait... How?? Why?? What?? Since when??" He asked not knowing what are the right words to say to me

"Uhmm... Since after the first day of your concert... And we decided not to tell you guys yet because I don't want you to be distracted and also, I want to surprise all of you..." I said while smiling at him

"But... Are you sure that your okay now?? You should've just rest there..." He said as he look at me worriedly

"Gwaenchana.." I said as I cupped his face... "Besides, ngayon naman talaga ang labas ko eh..."

"But---" he was about to say something but I stopped him with my hands

"Later... Do what you suppose to do now..." I chuckled as I gestured to everyone

He smiled at me and removed my hands from his mouth...

"Yes mam..." He said sweetly as he cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead.. "Love you..." He said as he ran back to the stage...

"Now everyone!!! Let's get this party started!!!!" He shouted through the crowd filled with happiness and excitement

"Are you ready??!!" The other members shouted and the crowd shouted yes that made the surroundings hype...

"Now... Let's get it!!!" Jungkook shouted

The atmosphere inside the arena immediately changed after what happened.... It is now filled with happiness and excitement... The boys did they very best while performing on stage... And I can see that Hoseok sometimes is looking at me just like the others... para bang hindi pa rin sila makapaniwala sa nangyari... But there is one thing for sure, we are all happy now...

Its nice to be back... And start again with a hi and a hello... Other's may say that every hi and hello ends with a goodbye... But for me and Hoseok... If always starts the new chapter of our story... Because that's how we met... Greeting each other with a hi hello... And I never regret to say hello at him... Because of that we became each others everything...

m72n