Yours truly

So Hi Hello has finally come to an end...

Hope you like it how it turned out...

And I am really sorry for having a lot of errors and mistake throughout the whole story but I'll edit them as soon as I can...

Hope you enjoyed reading my first finished book...

I would like to thank everyone for supporting me... Because while making this book, I have learned and achieved a lot of things in life...

That's why I am really grateful to everyone who motivated me and supported me now that I have reached to the number of reads that I wasn't even expecting....

Thank you po talaga kasi Hindi ko rin po inaasahan ito...

At first, I was just a big fan of BTS and they became my inspiration in life and they helped me to face a lot of things that life gives me...

Dati ay talagang pangpalipas oras ko lang po ito or in other words, its just my hobby at balak ko pa nga po sana itigil ulit dahil sa mga personal and private problems ko po...

But thanks to everyone... Ay namotivate po ako tapusin ito at handugan kayo nito ...

Thank you po talaga...

But due to some problems... Author-nim would be logging out for now for some reasons even though may plano sana akong mag-publish pa ng isang story...

So... See you soon once I overcome the said problems that I am having... But I'll be back very soon and immediately publish the book that I am talking about... Sorry...

Thank you...

AJ_dknight logging out...

-AJ_dknight