m74n: Propose

Jia's POV

I am literally frozen at my position as the video started... I tried to comprehend everything but everything is really confusing me...

Then there I realized that the video that was playing us edited by Jungkook because I already know how he is editing his works and already memorized it because he is always showing it to me whenever he finishes something...

I just watched it and a lot of emotions are going on with me... The video continued to flash some of our pictures...

Some are funny,

some are cute,

some are beautiful,

some are sweet,

some are hilarious,

and some are just out of this world...

And that made me laugh while watching it...

Then suddenly some videos of is were played while we are hanging out, playing, teasing each other, going out and so on.. Just random videos that holds a lot of memories of us and made me realize that I already did a lot of things and made a lot of memories with him...

Then something hit me while watching it... I came to realize that we also have gone through a lot of hardships together... Some are really difficult but we still did our best to be strong for each other.... It made me tear up while I was watching it and seeing how sweet and funny we are together....

I started to tear up as I watched the video then suddenly I saw Jungkook from a distance and filming everything with his own camera...

"Yah~!" Natatawang saway ko sa kanya habang pinupunasan ang mga luha ko...

Then he just smiled at me and gestured me to just continue watching the video...

Natatawa akong bumalik sa panonood dahil kay Jungkook... But what is going on still puzzles me, then suddenly some words were flashed on the screen...

Are you ready???

I just chuckled and nodded to it then the lights turned off once again and the video already reached its end...

I am completely confused but find it entertaining that I don't even know what's going on that's why I just go with the flow..

Then there I saw him ...

He started to perform infront of me as the crowd went cheering and I am still confused on what is going on but still having fun and even cheered for him while he is performing...

As he finished performing, he invited me to come with him at the center of the stage while smiling happily at me...

"What is going on??' Natatawang sabi ko nung hawakan niya ang kamay ko at dinala sa gitna ng stage...

"Are you surprised??" He asked cheekily

"Very..." I said while chuckling and looking everywhere

"Then will this surprise you more??" He asked as he opened a small box and showed me a very beautiful ring at me...

"Hope??" I asked very shocked as I looked at his eyes

"Hi... My name is Jung Hoseok" He started and it made me chuckle

"Hello... My name is Park Jia..." I just played along with him and it made him chuckle as well...

"I can still remember our very first conversation and how we met each other... It all started with and accident and in that accident the words that I should have said was if you are okay but instead I said hi to you... Its always been funny to me how that started our conversation... I was literally stunned the moment I saw you there that I couldn't even move and speak until you woke me up...." We chuckled because of that memory and I am happy that he also remembers it...

"But you know what... With that simple hi and hello is where our love story started.... That's how 'us' started... At first I really can't understand myself but those days made me realize that I am in love with you... But destiny played a trick with us and made us say goodbye to each other... But there I realized that every goodbyes opens a new chapter of our love story... And look at where we are now...." He chuckled and made me nod

"We've gone through a lot Jia... We've been seperated for a long time by destiny but he also helped us to be together again... We've faced a lot of difficulties as well but we are able to face and get through all of them... We've heard and seen a lot of people who doesn't want us to be together bit still here we are... Staying stronger and lasting longer... And hoping that it will be forever even death will do us part..." He said as he held one of my hands while his other is still holding the small box

"We've been each other's best friends... We've been each other's teacher... We've been each other's protector... We've been each other's supporter... We've been each other's fans... And we've been each other's everything...  " he said as he looked at me sweetly

"But there is something I want to tell you... You are my angel, my love, my best friend, my fan, my princess, my girl, my hope and my everything... But I also want you to be my bride and my wife... That's why, I...." He said and started to kneel in front of me....

"I, Jung Hoseok, wants to ask Park Jia this question that I've been waiting to ask her for a very long time... And I am willing to give her everything..." He said and paused for a second

"Hi... Ms Park Jia..." He said and it made me tilt my head and just smiled at him

"Hello.... Mr Jung Hoseok..." I replied

"Will you marry me and be called as Mrs Jung Jia??" He asked as offered the ring in front of me...

Then everyone went silent as if all of them are waiting for my response...

I roamed my eyes around the arena then there I saw the girls are now with the boys and are also cheering for me as they wait for me to answer... Then I start to hear their fans cheering ...

Then I look at Hoseok who is also waiting for my response...

I smiled at him and said...
"I'd be honoured..."

Everyone became silent and looked at us....

"I-is that a yes??" He asked

"YES!!!" I replied and in a matter of seconds the ring is already placed in my finger, everyone is cheering for us, a lot of flowers are now falling to us, musis started playing, our friends are already jumping wildly out of happiness and Hoseok is already spinning around while carrying me happily...

And he finally put me down and let our foreheads touch each other...

"Thank you..." He said

"Thank you too..." I said as he kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly

"I love you..." He said

"I love you too..." I said...

m74n