m50n: Birthday

Jia's POV

"Let's take a break... Let's just resume later...." I said to all the staff

"Ne director Jia..." They all replied and take a break

Its been a week since we started to conduct some things for the project... Like choosing the right actors and actresses for our characters... Yet we still have a long way to go...

And its also been a week since me and Hoseok had communicated after he took me home... He's been busy lately that's why we can't even see each other lately... I kinda feel bad for not being there for him, how much I wanted to but I really can't because of the work overload that I had...

"Uhmmm... Director Ji... Hindi ka pa po ba kakain??" Tanong sa akin ng bagong assistant ko na ibinigay sa akin ni PD-nim simula nung mag-sign ako sa company nila...

Well, I do work for then but he also let me to accept some projects because it can enhance my skills in directing... That's why I'm really thankful for him...

"Mamaya na ako kakain Soyoung eonni... And don't be too formal to me, just address me as Jia..." I said

"Mianhe... " she apologized

"Uhmm.. I'll just go to the rooftop just to have some fresh air... Just call me when we are going to resume the meeting..." I said

"Ne..." She replied and I immediately made my way to the rooftop

"Ji are you okay??" Jungkook asked from the other line

"Ne, I just kinda feel exhausted..." I said as I leaned back to my chair

"Then take some rest..." He simply said

"As if I can just do it... I still have a lot of work to do..." I replied as I sighed

"By the way... Do you have schedules today??" I asked before he was able to say something

"Uhmm... We are free for today..." He replied and leaving me confused because all I thought they were busy right now that's why I do not dare to disturb them...

"Ahh... Arraseo, then where are you guys now??" I asked lowly

"Uhmm... Sorry but I can't tell you..." He said

"And why not??" I asked trying to contain myself

"Jinjja mianhe but I really can't..." He said

"Arraseo..." I replied and ended the call immediately

I don't know if I am forgetting something today or its just what I am thinking because of exhaustion...

"What is going on??" I asked to myself

Because Jungkook is acting weirdly when I called him, for some reasons, I can tell that he is hiding something from me and I don't know what it is...

And now I kinda feel nervous and anxious because of Hoseok... I don't know why but it feels like its happening all over again... Before the day we broke up and we don't even have any communication to each other... I just felt that everything is happening all over again, is there something that I don't know??

Aissh... Don't be a paranoid Park Jia... Maybe he just want to rest because of all their schedules these past few weeks...

Get a hold of yourself Ji, nothings gonna happen...

But what if it all started all over again ?? What am I going to do???

I didn't realize that a tear left my eye because of all the thought that are running around my head and its all getting over me...