Happy White Day!!

Tori: Happy White Day, everyone!

Everyone: Happy White Day!!

Tori: So for those who don't know what White Day is. No, it's not anything racist. It's basically an "answer day" for Valentine's. Boys who got gifts would pay back the girls(s) (or boy(s)) who got them it with things such as candy or flowers. Other gifts can also be given. This holiday is usually celebrated in Asian countries and not very well known, so it's not going to be a big deal if you've never heard about it~

Ryouhei: Happy White Day, Tori. *hugs*

Tori: *chuckles* Thanks! Happy White Day, too, Ryouhei~! *hugs back*

Nae: How cute~ *takes picture*

Ryouhei: *blush* H-hey! Delete that!

Atsuya & Hiroto: *looks at picture*

Hiroto: *smirk* You've gotta send me that later.

Nae: Definitely~

Atsuya: Me too! Me too!!

Ryouhei: *blush more* S-stop that!

Tori: *looks at picture* That's quite a picture. Can you send it to me later? I want to frame it~

Nae: Okay Tori-chan~!

Ryouhei: T-Tori! *blush*

Tori: Come on~ The picture will remind us of this moment~ 

Ryouhei: ... *sighs* F-fine...

Akio: *sighs* It's only the start of the chapter and you guys are already so lovey-dovey.

Yuuma: Now, now. Why don't we actually go to the main event?

Tori: Yup! Now lets see~ My gifts to my friends are~

*pushes Haruya to AzulaPingu* 
Haruya: *blush* H-here! *holds out bouquet of reed tulips* I know it's not really anything much... But I still wanted to give them..

*pushes Fuusuke to yinonesama1* 
Fuusuke: *Hands out small white-colored music box* I saw this yesterday and I thought that it suits you very well. I hope you like it. *smiles*

*pushes Seiryuu to snowyroses-* 
Seiryuu: Here you go, Snowy. *holds out small jar* It's gummy candies. They say that eating sweet things helps reduce stress. I thought you might like them in case you got stressed at school. *smiles*

*pushes Tatsuya to _-Angelic_Demon-_* 
Tatsuya: I wanted to give this to you, Kaze-chan. *holds out a necklace that have a crescent moon* I immediately thoughts of you when I saw this. I thought you might like it. *smiles*

*pushes Akio to Cloudybluewolf* 
Akio: *blush* Listen, I'm not good with these kind of things. So I'll expect to see you in (restaurant of choice) later. I'll be waiting so don't take too long.

*pushes Yuuma to Leila_Regalia* 
Yuuma: *puts on a crown-shaped hair accessory on Leila's hair* It looks good on you, Leila. *chuckles* Now, everyone'll will know that you're my empress.

*pushes Shirou to Fubuki_SnowWarrior* 
Shirou: I got you this scarf. Since it's gotten pretty cold in Hokkaido. I don't want you to feel cold the next time you visit. *smile*

*pushes Hakuryuu to Melodic_Star* 
Hakuryuu: Here. *hands over a box* It's a (choice of clothing) I didn't know what you'd exactly like. Shuu said that you'd probably like this... *blush*