Q&A Answers

Tori: Hey everyone, we're back!! 

Ryouhei: 'Sup. Today, we're back again with some questions.

Tori: So yea, not gonna lie I totally forgot about this last time--

Ryouhei: Yea, no kidding.

Tori: Wow, rub salt all over the wound why don't ya

Ryouhei: It's called payback. I'm a lonely boi in a lonely world

Tori: *sh00keth* Color me surprised, never thought I would hear the day you admit that out loud. Well not exactly straight out but I suppose that's the closest thing.... for now *evil laughter*

Ryouhei: *blush* shut up...

Tori:  Yes, I love you too, Darling *kiss cheek*

Ryouhei: *blush deepens* that's not what I said--

Tori: We all know that's you do now hush XD BACK AGAIN WITH THEM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (that is like 2 years late... I know--)

So before you read this, I did write this way back in like 2018 and just didn't publish it. So some of the users in this chapter might've changed their user names and such. I will also leave most of the writing to how it when I last update it (Like 2 years ago... smh my writing was cringey huehuehue--)

☆《AzulaPingu (Some of you guys might know her as "penguin panata" (? sorry im really bad with remembering usernames. SORRY SUKI)》☆

What is your inspiration on writing books?

Well, ever since I was little I have always liked making up stories and such, but never had the confidence to tell them.

That's when I came across Wattpad and I read a lot more fanfics.

Most of the stories I read were really good and inspiring. Around that time I grew a bit more confidence and started thinking of maybe making a book.

These are some of the books that inspired me;

The Worst (Karma x Reader) by NicoleToshiki

《Lazy Genius, 7th Miracle (Kuroko no Basuke fanfic) by dark_chaos01》

Lazy Genius, 7th Miracle (Kuroko no Basuke fanfic) by dark_chaos01

《Lazy Genius, 7th Miracle (Kuroko no Basuke fanfic) by dark_chaos01》

Reasons why they inspire me:

-The Worst-
It have a really good plot that matches with the characters and also the original storyline. The character developments were great.

-Lazy Genius, 7th Miracle-
I have the same reason as the first as to why I got inspired by this. The protagonist was well designed and also very relatable which helps readers understand them better and such.

☆《Tatsuina》☆

Do you have any pets or do you want to have?
I used to have quite a few, but not now. If I there's any pet I'd like, it would probably be a dog.

If you could have one mythical creature, what would it be?
Hmm... A griffin or phoenix.

Favorite character from MCU?
Ant-man 'cause he's hilarious.  

(edit: and spider-man, same reason)

If you find 1.000.000$ on your doorstep, what would you do?
I'd use it to support my family, help the homeless, and travel around the world.

(Edit: yea, most or less still the same. But add buying a lot of merch to that list XD)

☆《midnight-anime

Any crush in real life now?
Not exactly.

Reasons you like Haizaki?
I honestly don't know why but I seem to like bad boys a lot 😂

I also like his past and development that kinda shows what happens when society takes impact in growing up.

His friendship with Akane, the way his father treated him, meeting Asuto, etc. Without these events, he'll be a completely different person.

Another example of this is Bakugou Katsuki from Boku no Hero Academia.

He's a great example of society taking impact into your life. He's been told all his life he's great and that's what made him so arrogant.

Least liked anime show?
Ahhh..... Not really sure at the moment.

Do you drink coffee? If yes, what's your favorite type?
Not regularly, but yes sometimes. I don't really drink black coffee that often, I prefer the more sweeter ones like lattes or cappuccinos.

Any recommendations of anime songs?

UtaPri -「BRAND NEW MELODY」by Terashima Takuma

GIVEN -「冬の話しい」(Fuyu no Hanashii/Winter Story) by Yano Shougo

Merc Storia OP「オリギン」(Origin) by Mili

IDOLiSH7 -「Zone of OverLap」by ŹOOĻ

A3!-「Growing Pain」by Asanuma Shintarou & Sawashiro Chiharu

•Hobbies?
Drawing
Writing
Listening to Music
Sports
Eating and sleeping 😂

•And last, how's your day?
It's great, thanks for asking! 😋

Tori: Well yea, that's it really XD

Ryouhei: There wasn't too much as back then Tori didn't have as many followers.

Tori: Yea, not to mention I wasn't exactly a social butterfly and now that I'm inactive most of the time in wattpad. Sorry guys *bows*

Ryouhei: *Bows too* But Tori recently have been writing some of the requests for Infinite Love.

Tori: Yes. I am working on it right now, though I won't lie that I'm having some writer's block. I might also change the title of Infinite Love's title a bit. I'm planning to add "long fic one-shots" because my one shots tend to be pretty long and long fic writing seems to fit me better. If you want shorter ones, do tell. I might make another book dedicated for shorts like scenarios and stuff.

Ryouhei: Sorry again to everyone that might've been waiting for an update.

Tori: Yea, sorry guys. I will try my best to update and stay active more from now on. With that said, thank you everyone for reading today's chapter!

Ryouhei: Have a nice day or night where ever you are.

Tori & Ryou: Bye! *waves*