Back From Trip! + Happy Belated Birthday Fuusuke!!

Tori: Hey everyone! We're back from the camping trip.

Nae: Tori!! *pounce and hugs* We missed you!!

Everyone: Welcome back!

Tori: I was only gone for a few days.. *sweat drops*

Nae: A few days was long enough!! You could've invited me *playful pout*

Atsuya: Yea! I wanted to have some fun, too.

Tori: As much as I wanted to invite you guys, it was probably for the best that I didn't..

Yuuma: *tilts head* Why not?

Tori: Well... For one thing there was a lot of hiking and tracking. Not to mention one of the activities we did includes getting into a patch of mud and diving into a river so I doubt you'd be pleased with that...

Ryouhei: It was very tiring...

Tori: Sure was... My legs were nub and sore afterwards.. I even got some cuts from rocks and branches..

Nae: On second thought, maybe it was a good idea that you didn't invite us after all.. *sweat drops*

Asuto: Definitely wouldn't want to tire ourselves out with an important match coming up.

Tori: Hehe~ I figured. But we've gotten plenty of rest today and are back in action! I'll try to publish the next one-shot tomorrow (seriously trying with my tight schedule TwT).

Ryouhei: And another announcement.

Tori: Happy Birthday Fuusuke!

Fuusuke: Thanks, Tori-san.

Tori: You're welcome. Sorry we couldn't come to your birthday party yesterday, we were really tired out. Not to mention, Ryou immediately went for the bed and slept like a baby~ It was so hard to wake him up~

Fuusuke: I see *smirks*

Hiroto: Hmm~ The devil himself have been defeated by  exhaustion. *tease*

Ryouhei: Shut up, Noodle-Head!

Tori: And y'know, he even snore-

Ryouhei: *blush* I did not!

Tori: He's lying~ Haha~ *innocent smile* It was really cute, I even got a video of it. See~ *shows video on phone*

Akio: How adorable~ *tease*

Shirou: *chuckles* You really were exhausted.

Asuto: So even you can get this tired, Haizaki. *innocent smile*

Yuuma: He's human, Inamori-kun. It's only natural. *chuckles* Although, I'm quite intrigued myself.

Atsuya & Hiroto: *laughs out loud* You really do slept like a baby!! (Hiroto)

Ryouhei: *blush rivaling Haruya's hair* Tori! Stop showing them that!!

Tori: Hehe~ And if I don't want to~?

Ryouhei: Tori! *whines*

Tori: *pinches cheeks* Fine~ But only since you're being really adorable right now~

Ryouhei: *looks away while blushing* Sh-shut up...

Tori: Cute~ *snaps picture*

Ryouhei: S-stop that! *tries to grab phone*

Tori: Nope~! *runs*

Ryouhei: Delete them now~ *chases*

-Meanwhile-

Atsuya: Aaaaaaand-

Nae: We're being third wheels..

Fuusuke: No kidding.

Yuuma: Might as well help end the chapter for today.

Asuto: Yea! I always wanted to try-

Hiroto: Thanks for reading everyone, Tori will be back tomorrow with a possible one-shot and have a nice day/night. Good bye.

Asuto: But... I wanted to do it... *sulk*

Akio: Maybe one day, Kid.

06.04.2019