It's Coming Tomorrow?!

Tori: Hello there everybody!!

Ryouhei: Hi.

Tori: I found this video yesterday and it states that the English dubbed version of Inazuma Eleven Ares no Tenbin (Scales of Ares) is coming on Disney XD!

Ryouhei: So the video you shared last week was real?

Tori: I'm still having some doubts of whether it's true or not, however! If it is then...

IT SAYS IT'S COMING TOMORROW!

Ryouhei: Really?

Tori: Yup! I'm excited to see this. And apparently, they do have English version of all your names. And looks like I was correct, your English name is Elliot Ember from Polestar Academy.

Ryouhei: So even Seishou got renamed.

Tori: Yea. Raimon is still Raimon though. Yuuma's name was Heath Moore and Asuto's was Sonny Wright. Outei Tsukinomiya got renamed to Lunar Prime Academy, too.

Ryouhei: *smirk* Looks like the English version will be interesting.

Tori: *nods* I wonder if they'll use the same VA (Voice Actor/Actress) from the previous video... I still want to know who was your VA a lot.

Ryouhei: Possibly. I do wonder how will it turn out at the end. They better not change my character...

Tori: Yeah.. Sometimes the English dubbed versions make the character a bit different then how they actually are..

Ryouhei: Lets hope it turns out okay.

Tori: Defenitely. So that's all I'd like to say for now, everyone. Thanks for reading and have a nice day!!

12.04.2019