Another Taaaaaaag

Ryouhei: Again?

Tori: Yup. I don't have too much time at the moment so I'll just get on to it.

I was tagged by Tatsuina. (Thanks gurl XD)

1. What do you think is your most popular book?

I think that it's Infinite Love (Inazuma Eleven x Reader One-Shots)

2. What pairings do you ship?

Straight: (I'm not gonna do ships with my friends. Sowwy 🙇‍♀️)
•Matsukaze Tenma x Sorano Aoi
•Nosaka Yuuma x Mikado Anna
•Ichinose Kazuya x Kino Aki

Yaoi: ('cause why not? Yes, yes I am a fujoshi and proud to be one! 😂)
•Kira Hiroto x Haizaki Ryouhei
•Nagumo Haruya x Suzuno Fuusuke
•Hakuryuu x Shuu

3. What is your biggest fear?

Mainly 2:

I fear that I'll lose all my family. Especially if I can't at least see them one more time and say good bye. They're the people who have raised me up after all.

I'd lose my friends. Either by death or unfriending, I don't want to lose my friends. Especially those who're close to me and have supported me so much. I treasure them as much as my family and can't bear to see them hurt..

4. Would you rather lose all technology or never meet new people and do new things?

I'd rather lose all technology. I can never imagine myself never meeting new people and try new things. It might hard for me since lots of my friends live across the world and it'll be hard to travel all around the world, but I'll do it if it means I can stay friends with those cool and awesome and try new awesome things with them, too! Who knows, maybe the new thing I try may lead to my future.

5. Tag 3 people who inspire you, and explain why.

Liselotte_Vermillion
She is the author of the very first book I ever read here on Wattpad. It's an Inazuma Eleven x reader book and I completely fell in love with it back in 2016. She wasthe first person who indirectly introduced me to Wattpad and even of I don't know her personally and not a friend of hers, I really am glad I read her book and became a Wattpad user here. She was the very start of my journey here in Wattpad and one of the first authors that inspired me.

Cloudybluewolf
She was one of the first person I befriended really well with in Wattpad. I really love her one shot book and was heavily inspired by it. She inspired me to think about being an author here in Wattpad, which I would have never really done since I'm quite nervous and shy with others reviewing my work. But I'm really glad I did since I've met so many nice and supportive people.

Leila_Regalia
She was also one of the first people I befriended in the Inazuma Leven community and because of her, I have so many awesome friends. She was one of the first that supported me and she also inspired me with her Endless Connections book and her creativity. I really am thankful I met her. Without meeting or befriending her, I can surely say I won't be writing this right now.

Tori: That's all! Thanks everyone for reading! Hope everyone have a mice day/night wherever you are!! Bye~!

28.04.2019