Chapter 6

Y/N POV

   Not again….

    “The grandson of the president, huh.” Yoongi said, staring at the two boys battling it out in front of our eyes. I turn my head to look at Yoongi, staring at him till me looked at me. And he did, he looked down at me when he noticed my eyes.

    “What?” Yoongi asked as he stared at me. I looked back at the two boys, sighing. My shoulder still hurt and my nose was still bleeding. I occasionally brought the tissue to my nose to wipe blood away.

     “Nothing.” I say, bringing the tissue to my nose to collect blood. Yoongi suddenly placed his hand on my shoulder, the one that hurt, and squeezed his hand. I missed at him to take his hand off me, but he didn't budge.

     “You did well, but the pain you are experiencing needs some attention. Even though I'm probably making it worse, I would like it if you got medical attention to that shoulder. And that gushing blood maker of a nose.” Yoongi said, making me smile. I roll my eyes and look at the two boys. Jin is completely beating him. I never knew the president would making his grandson get this strong.

   I take a deep breath and hold it when I see Jin take his last move, slam Namjoon’s head into the ground, knocking him out cold. Jin is gonna be difficult, maybe even harder that Yoongi. Namjoon gave Jin a few cuts and bruises, but nothing as much as Jin did to him.

   Jin is a big rush strong man, around 18, or at least 18. My breathing stopped when he looked back at me. The weird thing is, he's not having that evil face he had. The tough looking boy that I witnessed before, looking at me looked soft. His evil dark eyes got brighter and nicer. At this point, he's a whole completely different person. I could feel his kind presence, his kind smile spread across his face. He's dragging me in, get out of it Y/N. I thought, trying to disconnect my eyes from him, but it felt like my eyes were sewed into his face.

    Then right before I feel into the trap Jin was playing, Yoongi squeezed my hurting shoulder, snapping me out of it and hissing at Yoongi. I slap his hand away annoyingly, while Jin walked to his seat. I could feel his stare at me till he say down. Namjoon stumbled to his seat, and was helped by the servants.

    The announcer dug her hand back into the bowl of names once again, taking one out and right before she opens the paper, she looks up and starts to talk in the microphone.

  “There is only gonna be two more fights. We wanna leave some good tricks in the tributes or The Hunger Games this year won't be fun.” The announcer says, opening the paper and reading the name. I suddenly see her uneasy face. Who is it? What's wrong? I thought as she slowly reads the name on the paper.

    “We need our Y/N once again.” She says. My heart sank. I can't fight again! I'll end up breaking myself! I can't do this! Dang it!

    I stood up once again, this time feeling Yoongi grab onto my wrist. I turn back and look into his eyes, his eyes show a different emotion. Fear. He's scared too. He has a reason to be, I'm injured, but I can't just sit there and be punished for not following the rules. I learned that one year when a kid made fun of the president. He was killed on the spot.

    I pulled my wrist from his hands and walked into the announcer, waiting for her to pick the next tribute. She dug her hand into the bowl of names again, looking into the crowd and sometimes at me. She pulled a piece of paper out and unraveled it, looking at the name.

    “Kim-Tae-Hyung. We need our Kim-Tae-Hyung to stand!” The announcer said into the microphone. I turned around to see a boy stand up. Two same sided face. This boy is gorgeous. And he looks tough. A strong boy, though nice boy.

    The announcer stepped back once again, looking into the crowd with the fake smile if hers, looking at both me and Taehyung. She then brought the microphone up to her mouth. Right before she said to go, I look at Yoongi. His face is unpredictable. It has no emotion, I guess he's getting ready for the worse. I know Taehyung knows that my shoulder is injured. I know that's what she gonna go for, but I have a feeling that something is gonna go wrong.  The announcer takes a breath in, then letter her words fall out if her mouth.

    “You may start!” The announcer yelled, stepping back even further. Taehyung's face goes dark, like he's ready to do something that no has thought. He doesn't run at me, he walks towards me. He leans in close to my face and whispers something.

     “Get ready~” He said with his deep voice. My heart skipped a beat, looking at his eyes in shock. What is he doing? He's supposed to be beating me up at something? I thought, as he leaned closer. And finally, I froze when he pressed his lips on mine in front of hundreds of people. He placed his hands on the sides of my face, holding me into the kiss, forcing me to kiss back. I close my eyes shut tight, not wanting this. I tried to fight back but something in me told me to stop. He pulled away and looked at me, he still held my face in his hands. My eyes open to meet his soft, gentle eyes. He smiled lightly.

    “Got you.” He said, my eyes widen. I couldn't do anything else besides look at him when he suddenly his me in my nerve on my neck. My body froze, looking at his face go blurry. I could feel my body go light and the wind against my face as I fall to the ground. A loud thud came from my body. Then I hear forceful cheers. Then my blurry vision starts to get darker and darker. My hearing started to get fuzzy. And the next thing I knew, I was out cold on the floor of the stage. But before my hearing blocked out, I could hear Taehyung laugh. His laugh was sinister, scary. That's when I knew, he might be the kid to kill me in the arena. Then I felt my hearing fuzz. And complete silence follows after.