Chapter 7 +13

Y/N POV

  Almost time….    

   “Could you wake up already! It's been like a day!” I hear Yoongi yell. But his voice sounds so far away. I loud ring started to ring. I reach my hand over my head in pain, groaning a little bit afterwards.

     “Yoongi? Where am I?” I say, opening my eyes and seeing Yoongi sitting there in a chair next to me. I sit up, looking around the room I'm in. And then I noticed, I'm in my room.

     “You're in your room. After your 'fight’ with Taehyung, you wouldn't wake up. So they took you into your room for the rest of the event. I ended up fighting the last match. I fought against this Hoseok dude. And of course, I won.” Yoongi said, making it clear he's proud of himself at the end. I rolled my eyes, sitting up completely and leaning up against the wall. Yoongi smiled and leaned back in his chair.

     “That kiss was not expected.” I said, making g Yoongi sit up. I looked at him as he did that. I gave a smile at him while I looked at his pouty face.

    “You should feel this way since you caused me pain on my shoulder!” I said, squinting my eyes at him. He rolled his eyes and stared at me.

    “Jealousy isn't funny. And I'm not jealous! Plus, that kiss looked gross!” Yoongi said, sitting up more in his chair. I smirked at him and his childish yelling.

    “Where is that murderer Yoongi that killed someone not to long ago? Where did he go? I would like him better than this baby right in front of me!” I say, staring at Yoongi. Waiting for his reaction. He stared as me, getting up from his seat. He then did something unexpected, which made me think. I got two kissed from different people today.

    Yoongi slammed his lips onto mine. It surprised me, his roughness. He held my face as he kissed me, but nothing like Taehyung's. Taehyung's touch was forceful, Yoongi's touch his soft, gentle. I reach my arms around his neck and kiss him back. I pulled him closer, slipping my tongue into the kiss. He then let go of my face, pulling his arms down to my back, hugging me tightly.

    I open my eyes for a second, looking at Yoongi. I then look at the door, seeing the servant stand there awkwardly. My eyes widen at the sight of him. I quickly pushed Yoongi off me, making him fall on the floor.

    “Heyyyyy. Haha, what are you doing here?” I said nervously and embarrassed. I stood up from my bed and walked over Yoongi. Walking over to the servant. He looked into my eyes, staring into mine deeply. He then grabbed my hand and handed me a piece of paper. I looked at the paper and back to him.

     “To me? From who? You?” I asked, he nodded which brought me to a smile. Yoongi stared at us in confusion as I opened the piece of paper that he gave to me.

     “I hope survive the games. Please try to. If you survive, please visit me from time to time. I would live if you did.” The servant wrote in the note, which brought me into an even bigger smile. I looked at him again after reading the note. I quickly wrap my arms around him and held him tightly. I hope I live too. I'll keep you in mind while I'm in the arena. I thought as he wrapped his arms around me. I'll definitely will miss him for sure.

    I hear Yoongi clear his throat. I look at him in an annoyed face. He crossed his arms, acting like he didn't do a thing. The servant moved away from the hug and smiled at me. He then waved at me and turned to leave, but right before he was gonna leave, I said something real quickly.

     “I'll keep you in mind while I'm in there. Got that.” I said sternly, as the servant heard my words. He looked back and gave me another big smile. He then left afterwards.

     “Sooooooo, can he continue?” Yoongi asked and I sit on my bed. I rolled my eyes and lay back down. I shook my head which made Yoongi's wondering face become into a bored one.

     “You should get out of here Yoongi. Thanks, bye.” I said as I pulled my blanket over my body. Yoongi groaned and slowly walked to the door of my room.

     “See you in the arena.” Yoongi says, making me shoot up from my bed. But right as I was about to say something, he closed the door. I let out a sigh, falling back into my uncomfortable bed. Woah, the next time I'll see him is in the arena. I thought as I was thinking about the date. The games start in three days. I let out a sigh, pulling my blanket over my body once again, but not feeling tired.

    I suddenly start to think about the tributes. Namjoon and Seokjin. Taehyung and that Hoseok guy. Jungkook. That 12 year old pair of kids from District 1. The 13 year old girl from District 7. And everyone else in there. I'm scared for those kids. I know they're gonna die. If me and You go don't win, I would like it if one of this kids would win. Or Jungkook. I feel bad after beating him today. And then to Jin's presence making shivers crawl down my spine. Then the kiss from Taehyung. Stop thinking about those things Y/N, you're better than to just fall for something like that. But then again, I'm falling into Yoongi's trap. That's the thing that bothers me the most.

     The fear when I look at the person that's gonna kill me. Will it be Yoongi? Or Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jungkook even? How will they kill me? Will I be at mercy, or a murder? What are my last words? Will I suffer? Questions fill my head, preventing me from sleeping or closing my eyes for a long time.