Chapter 24 (end)

(I wrote this chapter and when I pressed publish, WATTPAD crashed and erased everything. I'm sorry that it's not going to be as good as a chapter as it was going to be. I'm so fucking done with Wattpad rn and I just want this ending chapter fucking up and done with already. And yes, I'm pissed and cried for 20 minutes because this chapter took me so fucking long to write and then it's gone in the trash.)

I walked. Jimin dragged behind me my my fingers in his hair. Sharp pains in my forehead made my head spin. I groaned, letting go of Jimin to focus on me.

        "Are you okay?" Jimin asked, concerned for some reason. I suddenly hear something behind me, I turned around like my life depended on it. My head suddenly ached again.

       I blink once, twice, three times and my head pounded more and more.

      "Let's go"

      "You're insane Yoongi."

      "I told you not to call me that."

      "Yoongi."

      "Shut up."

      "Yoongi!"

I hear a scream and my heart dropped I turn around and watch my vision blur. My head start to spin and my stomach wanting to throw up every last bit of my last meal.

I blink one more time, two three more times. I feel something on my shoulder, like a finger tap. And I look at the person who touched me, and it wasn't Jimin. Y/N... (This is not how this scene was, it was more detailed but I'm honestly done rn.)

I felt so conflicted, so confused and no dizzy. I close my eyes, I took a deep breath, I feel the pressure on my face and I open my eyes.

     My face was slammed into wood flooring, a stage. Somebody was sitting straight up on my back, quite heavy. My eyes wonder.

The are people beyond this stage, hundreds of people. There are people in chairs. I see the two empty chairs for district 12.

        "I think we are done here, don't you think?" I hear a male talk as laugh. He got up from the back of me, grabbing my arm and pulling me up. That's when I noticed.

       Jimin.

       His torso covered in muscle, his arms huge with muscle, his thighs huge with muscle. He was bulky, so bulky compared to me.

       "GO JIMIN!!" I hear Y/N yell, bringing my attention to her in the crowd. My heart sunk and my eyes weld up with tears. I can't believe this.

      Jimin quickly made his was to his district 12 seat. I followed him and sat down next to him.

There is only one girl and one boy to me in the tributes in the line of every district, why is there two boys?

I let out a breath, forgetting my thoughts and going along with this crazy thing. I just try to ignore the fact that Jimin is holding my hand.

Wait

Jimin is holding my hand. Waittttttttttt.

      "I'm sorry babe, I didn't mean to ruin your ego but I wasn't about to lose against a skinny boy like you." Jimin laughed.

     "Babe?"

     "Oh I'm sorry, I forgot you don't like being called that haha." Jimin laughed again. I looked down at his hand gripping mine a d my heart felt okay, it felt amazing.

       I looked at the crowd of people beyond the stage, searching for Y/N in the crowd. When I found her, her eyes were locked on me. Her stare felt sad but protective. I was confused.

      She gave me a sad smile, bring her pointer finger to her lips, say to not say a word. And at that, she left.

      And I finally understand. I finally understand.

         I look that the other tributes, seeing Hoseok, Taehyung, Jungkook, Sayron, Jin, Namjoon, two young children and two teenage kids, and Jimin next to me.

Was it all just a sick fucking dream. It was all just a sick fucking dream.

       "Yoongi?" I snap out of my thoughts, Jimin staring at me still, holding my hand.

       "Yes?"

       "Are you okay?"

       "Yeah"

       "Are you sure? I hit your head pretty hard on the ground. I saw you knock out for a few seconds. It's okay to tell me if you aren't."

      "No, no, I'm okay. 100%"

      "If you say sooo!"

      I smile, but it immediately erases. I'm going to have to fight in the Hunger Games all over again.

Hiiii, this chapter gave me a roller coaster of emotions. I'm sorry if this isn't good of a chapter! And as you read from the title, this is the last chapter! If you are confused, which I think you may be, the go ahead and comment your question and I'll answer! And would you like a part two of this story? Maybe about Yoongi fighting in the Hunger Games again? Only if you guys want it of course.