Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Yoongi's POV

 "Get your ass together Yoongi." The announcer told me, us two sitting in a car, heading back to my district to collect my award for winning the stupid ass Games.

 "The last time I was in this car, Y/N was alive and thriving. Determined and ready to fight." While saying that, the memories back in the training room pop up in my head. Fuck this hurts.

  "She fought well, I just didn't think she'd end like that." I nodded to her words. The event still fresh in my mind, I only got out of the arena and away from Y/N 30 minutes ago.

  "I didn't expect it either." I whispered, looking out the window watching things pass by as the car moves.

  "You're going to her family, along with yours." She said, Jimin popping into my head. How do I remember his name? I don't know. Her best friend watched her die.

  "I'm gonna be killed by her best friend." I said, groaning afterwards.

  And suddenly I'm in my district capital, ready to face the family of Y/N and the other tributes while they replay the deaths of the tributes. I'm gonna be shitting bricks.

  "Step out." The announcer said, stepping out herself. I do the same, the bright sunlight shining brightly in my eyes.

  "You fucking bastard!?" I hear Jimin yell from the right of me. Her friends are here. I really don't want this.

  "What?"

  "You heard me!?" Jimin yelled once again, but throwing his fist towards my face once he reached arm length from me.

   I grabbed his wrist, holding it tightly and throwing him to the ground in a second. He looked surprised, I mean, people hate me. I kinda have to have a defense to protect myself.

   "You bitch!" Jimin cried, looking at me in fear. I can just barely see the image of Y/N's body on top of Namjoon's. Lifeless, emotionless, dead.

   "Get up off your ass. Let me tell you something. After this 'awards' ceremony, meet me here. I have something to say to you." I said, trying to sound sincere as I could possibly sound. His eyes focused on mine, understanding the words I spoke.

   "Alright." He whispered before getting up and dashing away like a little scared cat. I bit my lip out of nervousness and terror. I'm about to watch Y/N's death again, along with the others. Her family is going to watch. My family is going to watch how I brutality murdered Jin and Namjoon along with others. There going to see me scream and cry when I noticed Y/N's body lifeless.

  I'm starting to wish I was dead instead of the other tributes. I wish I was the first to die, instead of that Hoseok guy.

(Short chapter, I know. ( T ʖ̯ T). I'm trying to come up with a good ending that y'all will like since I changed chapter 18 quite a bit. I wanted to get at least a little bit of story line to you guys before you guys die of boredom. I hope you enjoyed!)