Chapter 21

"Hmm." I looked up at the stars of the night sky and started to think of what I would say to this Jimin boy.

   He seemed pretty stupid to me. I mean, he committed a crime to make sure Y/N was alive, only to lead her to have only one actual leg.

  Maybe... From what I'm thinking. Jimin isn't so bad after all. He did stupid shit but he was only helping his friend.

And that friend of his will never return.

I heard deep breathes of air and heavy panting from whom I'm guessed was Jimin. And I was correct.

I smiled, in which I don't know why, but something with Jimin made me calm. I'm glad I at least have somewhat of something involved with Y/N.

"YOU BITCH!!" Jimin yelled as he ran towards me, dashing like he was going to get answers to escape this escape room called life.

And all I could think about was how fucked up death is.

Jimin started to get closer to me while he ran towards me, making my nerves gradually grow with every step he took. He's Y/N's best friend, but a criminal at best. I shouldn't talk either, I am one as well.

    "You don't need to tell such things to a person with a fan-fucking-tastic idea!" I yelled back at him, his pathetic face scrunched up and his body stiffened. He finally made it up to me, but instead of being angry like we both thought he would be, he was quite confused.

"What do you mean idea?" He asked in a aggressive tone, making me scuff at his attitude. I looked down at my shoes to avoid eye contact. I felt so nervous suddenly.

My damn expensive shoes that I've gained from the games, the expensive clothes and my nice mint colored hair. My shinny dangling sharp earrings draping from my earlobes. These things that I would have a hard time getting, even through my rich family.

Jimin's impatient eyes stuck onto me, waiting for my words to come out of my mouth and into his ears.

"I don't think-"

"You don't think what? In your fucking expensive clothing and great ass hair. Use those glossy fucking eyes and look at my pathetic self!"

I stayed quiet.

Stop it

Stop it

Stop it

Fucking understand me

"LOOK AT M-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF RAT SHIT!" I couldn't help myself. I get went for it and I just exploded. Damn you Jimin. Damn you.

"WHAT DID Y-"

I grabbed Jimin's shirt and threw him to the ground. He let out a loud grunt from his mouth once his body met the ground.

"I think..."

He looked up at me. His dirty clothes getting more dirt against the ground. His face covered in dirty and his eyes glossy with tears. I fucking hate him. But I'm not supposed to. I can't hate him.

"What do you fucking think?" He asks, his voice cracking while he slowly pulled himself off the ground.

"I don't think Y/N is dead."

Sorry this took so long to put out! I've recently gotten over concussion and I'm completely free since it's a week break from school because of Thanksgiving. I hope you guys forgive me and love my writing! I love you guys!! Byeee!! And btw, the end is soon. Hehe.