3.Second assignment

In a booked hotel room with two strangers. This time Lotte is coming with her.

Fran looks tense.

The agency contacted Fran earlier. Two guys got interested to her profile. Lotte suggested they did this together. Knowing Fran didn't even know how to handle a man. Less, she would be clueless with two men.

"You're pretty, just like your pictures," praises a blond man in his mid forty.

His friend, a fat bald man, in his early fifty touches her breasts and Fran slaps his hands from her body.

"Acting hard to get, bitch? We paid you well," says him angrily.

Lotte quickly kisses the bald man's lips.

She says seductively, "She's new, Sir. Let me play with you."

Lotte kneels down and unzipped his pants. Short and lame small dick.

Yet, she praises, "Wow! I know you're a special man, Sir."

The man sneers before he shoves his dick into her mouth. Lotte is busy trying to give the tiny dick the best blowjob ever.

The other man grabs Fran and she tries to push him away.

"No, no, stop!" screams her frantically.

"A whore like you shouldn't act so defiant," says the man coldly.

He pulls her hair and forces a kiss to her lips. Fran tries to look away.

Lotte stops giving the blowjob.

She says, "Sir, why don't you play with me? She just got her period. We didn't know until we got to the lobby..."

"Damn you! I paid a lot of money for you!"

The guy hits Fran quite hard that made her lips bleed.

Lotte stops her sucking instantly. She quickly grabs the man from behind. Rubbing her boobs to his back.

"I'm happy to serve you, Sir. Both of you."

"Do your job, bitch. I don't have all night."

Lotte kneels down and unzipped his pants. Sucking and massaging his balls. Trying to distract him from Fran.

The tiny dick guy begins to f*ck her from behind.

Fran's eyes widened. Her friend got pumped like that in front of her eyes.

"Oh, Lotte..." says Fran.

Her friend winks an eye to her, showing her, she's okay with this. Nothing new for her.

The guys take turns in pumping Lotte. Until they both got their satisfaction.

Showered in their semen.

Lotte smiles seductively to them.

"Awesome night, fellas. Thanks a lot."

She earns some wet, fish like kisses and small tips from them.

Lotte wipes her face with a wet tissue. She wears back her clothes. With an eye contact, she makes gestures to leave. Fran didn't need to be told twice. She bolts out of the room immediately when a man unlocks the door.

Lotte follows her slowly.

The tiny dick guy is quite nice one. His friend is quite a sadist. He likes to hit and bites her.

Fran laments, "Oh, Lotte. That's horrible! Are you okay?"

"Definitely not my favorite clients. Bitchy attitudes and tiny tips."