9. An eye for an eye

"You can't do this to me!" yells Fran for a hundred times.

She's trapped in a small room. Her hands are tied to her back.

Jared never stares her. Completely ignores her. He kept punching a sand bag hanged from the ceiling. He likes boxing. That would explain his nice figures.

"Why are you doing this?" asks her.

She struggles but the bind is too strong. Unable to get free, she screams frustratedly.

 Unable to get free, she screams frustratedly

"Why?" asks him.

He got closer to her. She could see his charming blue eyes upclose. Her breath hitched when he holds her neck.

"Joe. Ring a bell in your pretty head?"

Finally there's guilt in her face. He has indeed gone too long. She could barely recognize him.

Fran begins to weep bitterly.

"Oh, please! Spare me from the crocodile tears! Meant nothing for me. I'm not my stupid brother!"

"I never meant to hurt him! It's an accident!"

Jared slams his fists to a wall behind her back. She's trapped between his bulky arms.

He yells, "I've seen the CCTV, Fran! You pushed him! It's your fault! You're going to pay!"

He stares down to her body.

Jared mocks, "Or you wanna to bail out?"

Fran gulps.

(I could do this. David has taught me many things. I must...)

Fran smiles seductively

Fran smiles seductively. She's a sweet girl. Now she must uses all her charms on him. Her life depends on her abilities of seducing him.

"Jared, you naughty man. You scared me, don't you know?"

He seems to blink few times before he grins widely.

"Unleash the bind, handsome. Let me show you good time."